23rd July 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of ICAR JRF PG for Agricultural Economics

Hello Sir, I want you to upload the Previous year question papers of ICAR JRF PG for Agricultural Economics as soon as possible. Thank you.

10th January 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of ICAR JRF PG for Agricultural Economics

Can you please send me previous years extension education question papers for jrf exam please to my mail I'd : [email protected]
11th January 2017, 02:31 PM
mani98

Default Re: Previous year question papers of ICAR JRF PG for Agricultural Economics

I have attached the PDF files below. Kindly download them.
2nd September 2017, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Please send me link for previous years pg question papers for students having bsc horticulture degree
25th December 2017, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the icar jrf pg level previous question papers to my mail..{[email protected]}
17th February 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, please send me previous year question papers for agricultural statistics(pg) to my mail ( [email protected])
22nd February 2019, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, please send me previous year question papers for agriculture extension and communication to my email ([email protected])
30th May 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want previous question papers of social science
Please send me to my email : [email protected]
12th June 2019, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Can you send me the previous years questions of icar pg economics extension.
Please send me to this id: [email protected]
16th June 2019, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want previous 5 years questions paper of social science please send me to my email :
[email protected]
16th June 2019, 09:44 AM
Sankhiptta jena

Sir I want previous 5yrs question papers of social science
Please send me to my email :
[email protected]
26th November 2019, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir please upload jrf agriculture extension question paper for all aspirants
3rd December 2019, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I also want the same question papers ! Where can I get that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?