26th May 2012, 08:35 AM
aayushi parasar

Previous year Question Papers for JIPMER Exam?

how to download previous year question papers of jipmer?

27th May 2012, 08:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for JIPMER Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aayushi parasar View Post
how to download previous year question papers of jipmer?
~~~ QUESTION PAPER OF JIPMER EXAM ~~~

Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is the all India Level entrance examination conducted for the admission into MBBS program.

Those candidate have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% aggregate marks in PCB (40% for SC/ST) are applicable for JIPMER Exam.

Final year of 12th standard student are also applicable for JIPMER exam.Your minimum age should be 17 years old.

I have attached the Question Paper of JIPMER entrance exams Paper .So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

Observe the pattern of those papers and solve the Question paper with taking the help of your study books.

I have listed some books name please check out the books .These books are helpful for you.

To more about the JIPMER exam online visit http://www.jipmer.edu/

Attached Files
File Type: doc JIPMER2000.doc(140.5 KB, 210 views)
File Type: doc JIPMER2001.doc(77.5 KB, 92 views)
File Type: pdf JIPMER2003.pdf(148.8 KB, 190 views)
27th May 2012, 09:34 AM
VIVEK2525

hi friends,

Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is the all India Level entrance examination conducted for the admission into MBBS program.

Those candidate have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% aggregate marks in PCB (40% for SC/ST) are applicable for JIPMER Exam.

Final year of 12th standard student are also applicable for JIPMER exam.Your minimum age should be 17 years old.

I have attached the Question Paper of JIPMER entrance exams Paper .So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

Observe the pattern of those papers and solve the Question paper with taking the help of your study books.

thanks
27th May 2012, 11:45 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

i am afraid but i searched a lot for previous year papers. but it seems like jipmer papers are rarely found online. to get a rough idea about the question patterns you can see the following pdfs.

hope this helps
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JIPMER 2000.pdf(168.8 KB, 109 views)
File Type: pdf JIPMER 2001.pdf(88.9 KB, 113 views)
File Type: pdf JIPMER 2003.pdf(148.8 KB, 126 views)
27th May 2012, 11:52 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear........

The list of best books from where you can prepare for Jipmer Exam are as follows.......

For more details about JIPMER you can visit its website.
http://www.jipmer.edu

Good luck............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?