31st December 2011, 10:24 AM
mydhilee

Previous year Question Papers of NET Exam in Management?

haaaiiii... i am planning to write the net management exam in june 2012.. i want you to help me to get the previous years questions for the same...

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 10 year Question Papers for UGC NET Exam in Management?
  2. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Marketing Management And Service Management Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  3. Previous year solved Question Papers of NET Exam for Management?
  4. Kuvempu University BBM First Year-Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviors Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Previous year question papers of mentioned subjects for UGC-NET? -- [New]
  6. Previous 5 years solved Question Papers of UGC NET Management Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. IGNOU MBA Management Functions And Behaviour Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. TNOU MBA-Second Year-Tax Management (MSP-32) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Previous year solved Question Papers of NET Exam for Management?
  10. UGC NET Management previous years question papers?
  11. National Institute of Bank Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year- Marketing Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Ranchi University, MBA in Marketing Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Management Information Systems and Computer Applications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. NET Population Studies (Paper III) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. IETE AMIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Industrial Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. NET Tourism Administration and Management (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How to download previous year Question Papers for UGC NET Exam in Management?
31st December 2011, 05:06 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous year Question Papers of NET Exam in Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydhilee View Post
haaaiiii... i am planning to write the net management exam in june 2012.. i want you to help me to get the previous years questions for the same...

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF NET - MANAGEMENT

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of UGC NET - Management in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Also attached the syllabus of the exam in this post for your reference..

-> Try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam..

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much for your preparation, try to find out the pattern of questions followed in the exam by referring the previous year papers and prepare for the questions accordingly...

-> To know more about NET exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam...

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

UGC-NET Management Previous Years' Papers (Solved) (Paper I, II & III)
Author: R. Gupta
ISBN: 8178127245

UGC-NET/JRF/SLET Management (Paper-II)
Author: L.N.Koli, PremKoli

Management: For UGC-NET/SLET (Objective Type Questions)
Author: Atlantic Research Division
ISBN: 8126915358

UGC NET/SET Management Guide (Paper II & III) Exam Guide
Author: P N Singh
ISBN: 8178123274

Modern UGC Net/SLET: Management
Author: A Team Of Experts
ISBN: 812611665X

-> Try to buy the recommended books and prepare for the exam daily with full concentration...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Work while it is called today, for you know not how much you will be hindered tomorrow. One today is worth two tomorrow's; never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."
Attached Files
File Type: zip UGC - NET Management.zip(1.65 MB, 95 views)
File Type: pdf UGC - NET - Managment syllabus.pdf(514.4 KB, 102 views)
31st December 2011, 06:14 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of NET Exam in Management?

Quote:
Eligibility for NET :-

To apply for NET examination,the candidate need to completed post graduate degree with any desire subject from a recognized college or equivalent qualification and the candidate must secure at least 55% aggregate marks in their examination.

Books for Management :-

I am uploaded some previous year question papers of NET Examination in Management.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf D-17-10 management II.pdf(166.0 KB, 112 views)
File Type: pdf D-17-10 Management III.pdf(172.0 KB, 117 views)
File Type: pdf D-1709 (Management)(09).pdf(156.2 KB, 90 views)
File Type: pdf D-1709 Management III 09.pdf(157.8 KB, 104 views)
File Type: pdf D 1708 Management PAPER III(08).pdf(323.7 KB, 93 views)
File Type: pdf D 1708 Mangement PAPER II.pdf(300.5 KB, 112 views)
File Type: pdf J-1710 Management III.pdf(157.2 KB, 115 views)
File Type: pdf J-1710 Management.pdf(421.6 KB, 84 views)
1st January 2012, 12:56 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
dear friend,

The upper age limit for U.P. P.S.C. examination is 35 years(GEN). 5 years relaxation for S.C. / S.T., O.B.C., P.H. candidates.

Eligibility Criteria :

Age must be between 21 to 35 years

Educational Qualification :

must have at least 55% in 10th, 12th and graduate degree and the candidate must have passed from a recognized university or college.

Exam Pattern :

The exam pattern is given below :

1. Preliminary (M.C.Q.)
2. Main

good luck.
7th June 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I completed MBA-HRM from Pondicherry University ( a central university ) in 2010 with 56.95% of marks. Am I eligible for UGC-NET Management subject code-17 ? Please intimate me on my mobile: 8016646616
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?