25th August 2012, 09:36 PM
amitbhutani

Previous year Question Papers for Postal Assistant Exam? Which Books I should prepare for this Exam?

res. sir/mam

my name is amit. i wanted to have the previous year question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. also i wanted to know which book should i buy for practice myself for the coming examinatin.
my email id is : [email protected]

30th August 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Previous year Question Papers for Postal Assistant Exam? Which Books I should prepare for this Exam?

[QUOTE=amitbhutani;2607867]res. sir/mam my name is amit. i wanted to have the previous year question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. also i wanted to know which book should i buy for practice myself for the coming examinatin. my email i
30th August 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for Postal Assistant Exam? Which Books I should prepare for this Exam?

could u send me postal assistants exam question papers on my e-mail ID....... [email protected]
31st August 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for Postal Assistant Exam? Which Books I should prepare for this Exam?

PLEASE SEND LAST THREE YEARS QUESTION PAPERS WITH ANSWERS FOR POSTAL ASSISTANT EXAM.

MY MAIL ID: [email protected]
1st September 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

please send previous question papers in postal asistant
2nd September 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

please send previous year question papers? emailid:[email protected]
4th September 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir i apply for postal assisstant but i fill the omr sheet in blue ball point pen. if i allow t apply another one please reply me my question. my email id is . [email protected]
4th September 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Please send previous year question paper, My emailid: [email protected]
4th September 2012, 07:36 PM
KRISHNAPPA333

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
could u send me postal assistants exam question papers on my e-mail id....... [email protected]
please send me previous quiestion paper
4th September 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

please send previous question papers with in detailed explanations? email id: gunatwitter@gmailcom
6th September 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to have previous poostal assistant question paper,please send to my mail id
mail id:[email protected]
6th September 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous quiestion paper emailid:[email protected]
6th September 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

IN Which languages the exam will be conducted in Andhrapradesh. please inform me my mobile 9490691696 email [email protected] please.........
7th September 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir

I am preparing for Postal Assistant exam..
I shall be thankful if you send me referred book name and previous year question papers or solved sample papers to my email id please
[email protected]
7th September 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam
My name is Monika. I wanted to have the last 5 years question paper with answers of postal assistant examination.And I want to know which book should i buy for practice for the coming examination.
My email id is : monikajindal27gmail.com
I'll be thankful to you for this....
8th September 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Please sent last three years questions paper postal assistants
my e-mail Id- [email protected]
8th September 2012, 11:42 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitbhutani View Post
res. sir/mam

my name is amit. i wanted to have the previous year question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. also i wanted to know which book should i buy for practice myself for the coming examinatin.
Postal Assistant Exam Details:

Department of Postal Govt. of India conducts an examination for the post of postal assistants and sorting assistants whenever there is a vacancy available for this post. There are certain eligibility criteria which needs to be satisfied to apply for this exam. Some of them are as follows:

## In order to apply for this post you need to be a higher secondary passed out student or its equivalent from a recognized institution. This is the minimum qualification required for this post.

## You need to secure minimum 60% of marks in aggregate at 10+2 levle. English should be your compulsory subject.

## There is percentage relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
OBC Candidates: 55% of marks.
SC/ST Candidates: 45% of marks

## You need to know the local language of the state of the concerned postal circle. To communicate freely with the residents of that circle this is an important criteria no doubt.

## If you had studied hindi at matriculation level or its equivalent then even that would do.

## To complete the whole paper you will get only two hours. Basically objective type questions will come for the exam where there will be four options for each question and since they will be conceptual ones mostly so you need to be alert when answering them.

## For each right answer you will get one mark. Within two hours you have to answer 100 questions. Apart from this exam you have to sit for a computer test or typing test. The duration of this exam will be 30 minutes.

Scheme of Examination:

## Cost Of Application Fee:- Rs. 200. This is the amount which needs to be payed by the general category candidates. The application form will be available in the head post offices and other post offices in the circle.

Postal Assistant Exam Books:

## Department Of Posts Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Postal Assistant (Saving Bank Control Organisation)
by Kiran Prakashan
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan

## Department of Posts: Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Exam
by Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications

## Department Of Posts: Postal Assistant Sorting Assistant Recruitment Exam
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

## DOP/SA Postal/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Test
by Jain, Sharma
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

For the papers please refer to the files attached. Download them and go through them properly to learn more about the question pattern. Hope you do well.

Hope this helps :-> :->
8th September 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam
My name is Mohan. I wanted to have the last 5 years question paper with answers of postal assistant examination.And I want to know which book should i buy for practice for the coming examination.
My email id is : [email protected]
I'll be thankulto you for this....

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-question-papers-postal-assistant-exam-books-i-should-prepare-exam-918370.html#ixzz25sEtNL4Y
28th September 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Please send previous year question paper,
my e mail id : [email protected]
and g mail id: [email protected]
3rd October 2012, 10:40 PM
dhyani_gurjar

respected. sir/mam

my name is dhyani. i wanted to have the previous year question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. also i wanted to know which book should i buy for practice myself for the coming examinatin.
11th October 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

please send me qestion paper of last five year paper on my i d [email protected] thanks
11th October 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

plz send last three year exam paper on my i d [email protected] thanks
31st October 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

please send me last four year exam paper on my id [email protected]
19th November 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please send me last four year exam paper on my id [email protected]
Resepected sir/Mam,
Please send me the last four years postal assistant question papers on my id: [email protected].
kindly do the needful.
21st November 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the previous year "postal assistant" question papers on my id : [email protected]
21st November 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous years exam paper on my id: [email protected]
21st November 2012, 11:38 AM
ujjwalsarma

please send me previous years exam paper on my id: [email protected]
25th December 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

res. sir/mam

my name is Sunil. i wanted to have the previous year question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. also i wanted to know which book should i buy for practice myself for the coming examinatin for maharashtra.
25th December 2012, 02:13 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous year Question Papers for Postal Assistant Exam? Which Books I should prepare for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitbhutani View Post
res. sir/mam

Postal Assistant Exam Books

I have attached some Question Papers for Postal Assistant Exam............

all the best..........
Attached Files
File Type: doc India Post Postal Assistant Exam1.doc(31.0 KB, 149 views)
File Type: doc India Post Postal Assistant Exam2.doc(32.0 KB, 142 views)
File Type: doc India Post Postal Assistant Exam3.doc(27.0 KB, 125 views)
File Type: pdf Postal Assistant G.K.pdf(65.6 KB, 197 views)
21st March 2013, 02:42 PM

Smile Re: Previous year Question Papers for Postal Assistant Exam? Which Books I should prepare for this Exam?

Please sent last two years solve questions paper postal assistants and which book i refer please send me book name
my e-mail id ; [email protected]
26th March 2013, 10:54 AM
V.PUSPHA LAKSHMI

[QUOTE=amitbhutani;2607867]res. sir/mam

my name is puspha lakshmi. i wanted to have the previous year question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. also i wanted to know which book should i buy for practice myself for the coming examinatin.
3rd April 2013, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
i wantd to have last three previous year question paper with answers of postal assistant examination sent on my email id at erlier.
my email:[email protected].
18th April 2013, 01:36 PM
Ashwini vijay kumar

please send me model question papers for postal assistan exam
20th April 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Hai,

Previous question paper of postal assistant exam, with solutions now only...

thank you
Vidyashree R Koti (Mail ID : [email protected]
6th May 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

. sir/mam

my name is sudhakar. i wanted to have the previous year question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. also i wanted to know which book .
4th March 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
my name is kanaga. i wanted to have the previous year question paper with answers of postal assistant examination.
also i wanted to know which book should i buy for practice myself for the coming examinatin.

My email id : [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?