3rd March 2016, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Previous year solved papers for Chemistry for the class of B.Sc Sem 2 Jammu University?

Sir, I'm a student if B.Sc. Sem 2 from Jammu university.....I wanna previous question papers for the subject of chemistry...Plz send me question papers along with answers ,....
Thank you

30th August 2017, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year solved papers for Chemistry for the class of B.Sc Sem 2 Jammu University?

I am a student of B.Sc 2nd sem of Jammu university. Sir I need previous years solved question papers of chemistry of 2nd sem. so that I will get the ideal way of writing the answers..
Thank you Sir.
9th August 2018, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year solved papers for Chemistry for the class of B.Sc Sem 2 Jammu University?

I'm a student of Bsc. 3rd semester of jammu university. I need a previous year solved question paper of chemistry 3rd semester. Thank you
16th June 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of bsc 2nd semester of jammu university. I need a previous year question paper of chemistry
22nd September 2022, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

Good Morning,Sir please l need 2nd sem previous paper chemistry
18th April 2023, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Bsc 2nd sem question paper fir chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?