16th January 2017, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Previous year theory Objective question with answers of 1st semester of Wireman exam

Respected Sir, I have applied for Wireman entrance exam so I want to to give me the previous year theory Objective question with answers of 1st semester of Wireman exam so that I can prepare for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 5 years Economics question papers with answers for 1st year B.Com (2nd semester) of Patna University
  2. Previous 12 years model question papers with answers for BA English 1st semester of Calicut University?
  3. B.Pharmacy 1st year first semester previous years question papers with answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Delhi University, M. Sc, Operational Research 1st Year, 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Delhi University - M.Sc. Bio-Medical Sciences- First Year First Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. PTU-B.Pharmacy 1st Semester-Pharmaceutical Analysis-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Delhi University, M.A., Comparative Indian Literature, 1st Year, 1st Sem Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Previous few years question papers of Bombay University B.Com 1st semester exam
  9. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Delhi University - M.Sc. Bio-Medical Sciences- 1st Year 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. List of objective type questions with answers for SMU?
  12. Previous year solved question paper for B.Com 1st semester
  13. Download sample objective question papers of SMU MBA 1st semester exam
  14. Previous 5 years question papers with answers for 1st year D.Pharma
  15. Previous few years question papers with answers for 1st year B.Sc Human Rights -- [New]
  16. WBUT, BCA, 1st Sem-Introduction to Programming (BCA103) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. List of Questions and Answers to prepare for 1st semester and 2nd semester of M.Sc in IT?
  18. 1st semester previous 5 years question papers of SMUDE?
17th July 2018, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year theory Objective question with answers of 1st semester of Wireman exam

The use of instruments is merely confined within laboratories as standartizing instruments
22nd July 2018, 12:51 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year theory Objective question with answers of 1st semester of Wireman exam

1st semester of Wireman exam question papers are uploaded here.

Here are the links to view question papers.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf apr-12-theory-tt1-wireman.pdf(647.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf jan-13-practical-tt1-wireman.pdf(181.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf jul-12-theory-tt1-wireman.pdf(748.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf oct-12-theory-tt1-wireman.pdf(673.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf oct-13-theory-oldnew-tt2-wireman.pdf(709.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf jan-14-theory-old-tt2-wireman.pdf(709.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf apr-13-theory-tt2-wireman.pdf(788.4 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by ajjuravi; 9th August 2022 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Google Drive links replaced by attachments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?