29th June 2012, 09:38 AM
subodh guru

Previous years solved question papers of sales and marketing for Coal India Limited?

dear sir,
I request to you I've required previous year solved question paper of sales and marketing for coal India limited.

Thanking You

Related Questions:
5th July 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years solved question papers of sales and marketing for Coal India Limited?

Syllabus and previous years papers of Coal India Limited for the post of sales and marketing
any book for coal sale and marketing
5th October 2012, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years solved question papers of sales and marketing for Coal India Limited?

Dear Sir ,
Please send syllabus for the management trainee(sales & marketing)
28th November 2012, 01:47 PM
delhi.neeraj

Ma'am/Sir,
Please send me the syllabus and previous or this year Question papers of Coal india limited for the post of sales and marketing.

my email id is
[email protected]
6th March 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Ma'am/Sir,
Please send me the syllabus and
previous or this year Question
papers of Coal india limited for the
post of sales and marketing.
my email id is
[email protected]
10th March 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I request to you I've required previous year solved question paper of sales and marketing for coal India limited.

Thanking You[/QUOTE]
26th March 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I request to you I've required previous 2 year question paper of sales and marketing for coal India limited.

MY EMAIL ID = [email protected]
[email protected]
kisi ek plz send kena sir
regards
Anand Singh
28th March 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Ma'am/Sir,
Please send me the syllabus and last 10 years Question papers of Coal india limited Management Trainee for the post of sales and marketing.

my email id is
[email protected]
14th April 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: Previous years solved question papers of sales and marketing for Coal India Limited?

Dear Sir/Madam
Please send me the syllabus and
previous or this year Question
papers of Coal india limited for the
post of sales and marketing.
my email id is
[email protected]
17th April 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND COAL INDIA LAST 10 YEARS QUESTION PAPER FOR MANAGEMENT TRAINEE HR AT [email protected]
22nd April 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Pls send coal India last 5 years sales and marketing question paper solved .
[email protected]
16th May 2014, 05:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir kindly request you send me solved question paper coal India sales & marketing.
Thank you
[email protected]
16th May 2014, 05:16 AM
indrajeet1989

Sir kindly request you send me solved last 5 years question paper of coal India MT (sales & marketing).
Thank you
[email protected]
26th March 2015, 10:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by subodh guru View Post
dear sir,

Thanking You
Below are the attachments of CIL question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aptitude.pdf(32.8 KB, 107 views)
File Type: txt CIL Paper 1.txt(5.4 KB, 114 views)
File Type: txt CIL Paper 2.txt(6.9 KB, 94 views)
File Type: pdf Aptitude-2.pdf(28.4 KB, 94 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?