2nd November 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Private colleges in Gujarat for pursuing BCA

Hello Sir, I am from Gujarat and I am wish to pursue B.C.A. So I am searching for the Private colleges with open admission to complete my education. Please help me get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best Private and Government Colleges in Delhi for pursuing BCA and MCA course? -- [New]
  2. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  3. List of best colleges in Maharashtra or Gujarat to do post graduation course after completion of BCA?
  4. List of cheapest medical colleges in Gujarat along with their fee structure?
  5. Any colleges in Gujarat to do MCA? I have completed my BCA
  6. Last 5 years BCA (1st semester) question papers of Gujarat University
  7. Can I study BCA if pursuing Multimedia as a subject in 12th Commerce? List of BCA colleges in Gujarat?
  8. List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th?
  9. How to take admission in one of the colleges under Gujarat University after passing 12th commerce from Gujarata? How want to study BCA
  10. Scholarships available for BCA 1st year student in Gujarat?
  11. How to do MCA in Bangalore after pursuing BCA?
  12. Which are the M.Tech colleges in Gujarat? Fee structure and details for M.Tech course?
  13. List of government colleges offering BCA course in Rajkot, Gujarat?
  14. List of private sector companies in Gujarat offering job to M.Sc Forensic Odontology candidate? How much salary is paid in India?
  15. Can I do regular MCA after doing BCA private?
  16. Which are the companies for civil engineering in Surat?
  17. Good colleges for pursuing BCA through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Date of forms for MBBS in various Medical Colleges of Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra & Vellore?
4th November 2016, 12:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Private colleges in Gujarat for pursuing BCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am from Gujarat and I am wish to pursue B.C.A. So I am searching for the Private colleges with open admission to complete my education. Please help me get admission.
List of the best college for BCA course in Gujarat:-

1. Bachelor of Computer Applica. College, St. Xavier’s College Campus, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad – 380 009. (Founded 2002)

2. G. L. S. Institute of Computer Applications, Opp. Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad – 380 006. (Founded 1999)

3. H. L Institue of Computer Applications, H. L. College Campus, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad – 380 009. (Founded 1999) (NAAC accredited B++ Grade)

4. J. G. College of Computer Application, Asia Complex, Drive-in-Road, Thaltej, Ahmedabad – 380 054. (Founded 2002)

5. L. J. College of Computer Application, L. J. College Campus, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad – 380 015. (Founded 1999)

6. Lokmanya College of Computer Applications (Self financed), 132 ft Road, Shivranjani, Satellite, Ahmedabad – 380 015.

7. Navgujarat College of Computer Application, Navgujarat College Campus, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad – 380 014. (Founded 1999)

8. P. D. Pandya Institute of Computer Application, Nr. Smruti Mandir, Ghodasar, P. O. G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad – 380 045. (Founded 2001-02)

9. Shri Chimanbhai Patel Institute of Computer Applications, Opp Karnavati Club, Sarkhej Gandhinagar Highway, Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad – 380 057. (Founded 1999)

10. Som-Lalit Inst. of Computer Appl., Nr. St. Xavier's Corner, SLIMS Campus, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad – 380 009. (Founded 1999)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?