30th January 2020, 01:06 PM
Venkat2208

Are private universities degree not valid and acceptable for government jobs?

Hi Sir, I am Surya and I am looking to join degree in distance education. They are providing GITAM University certificate. Is that certificate valid for government jobs or not? And, I heard that all private degree certificates are not valid for any government jobs. Is that true?

31st January 2020, 04:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are private universities degree not valid and acceptable for government jobs?

Yes, degree from a recognised university is valid to appear in the entrance examination conducted for recruitment in government jobs.

So, you can appear in the examination conducted for the jobs and after qualifying in all stages of examination will be eligible for final selection.
31st January 2020, 08:40 PM
sitaram0605

Default Re: Are private universities degree not valid and acceptable for government jobs?

No, it is not true that private university is not valid to appear for government recruitment examination.

So, if you have passed the course from a recognised university then you are eligible to appear in various recruitment examination for selection in government jobs.

The age limit and required educational qualification varies with examination.

So, visit the official notification for detail about the other information regarding the examination.
1st February 2020, 08:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The full form of GITAM University is Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management.
It is deemed university which has recognition of University Grants Commission and also eligible for distance courses in various disciplines.
Degree obtained from any university which is recognised by UGCis valid for government jobs.

For more information-
https://www.gitam.edu
9th March 2021, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

MA from Krishnaguru Adhyatmik University valid or not?
2nd August 2021, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Northcap university btech degree is eligible for govt. Jobs
24th January 2022, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in j s University shikohabad can I eligible for apply in government sector
8th May 2022, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Is B.ed Degree from Raas Bihari Bose Shubharti University is valid for Government job?
8th October 2022, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Bsc MRIT. Course from Ramaiah university is valid or not in around the globe?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?