9th May 2019, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Problem to complete 12th from CBSE Board. What should I do?

I have completed my 10th class in 2016 then I opted Science stream for class 11th and failed in 2017 then in 2017 I have opted Commerce stream and got passed in 11th 2018 then I came in class 12th and after going 2 months I left the school and now I want to go regular school in 12th from CBSE Board. Can I do so?

14th May 2019, 01:06 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Problem to complete 12th from CBSE Board. What should I do?

If you have left the school after going 2 months, then you can join the same school for 12th standard.

However, you won't be able to to join any other school for same standard as your registration is done in another school.

If you have changed your city, then you can take re-admission to another school.

Since the curriculum and syllabus have been covered upto 2 months, so you may have to wait for current academic year to complete.
15th May 2019, 12:22 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Problem to complete 12th from CBSE Board. What should I do?

You can re join your school which you left two months ago to pursue 12th standard from same board and appear for board examination next year.

You can submit two months medical leave to the school administration for leave. If you will leave this college then you need to retake admission in 11th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?