18th January 2015, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in B.Sc(General) or B.Sc(honours) at DU for 2015 session?

I am a student of 12th(ISC board) with subjects PCM computer Sceince english.
I expecting that I will get 75% marks in board exams in 2015.
please tell me ways and procedure to get admission in B.Sc(Regular)orB.Sc (honours).

18th January 2015, 12:25 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure of admission in B.Sc(General) or B.Sc(honours) at DU for 2015 session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th(ISC board) with subjects PCM computer Sceince english.
I expecting that I will get 75% marks in board exams in 2015.
please tell me ways and procedure to get admission in B.Sc(Regular)orB.Sc (honours).
It's good to see that you are interested to get admission for B.Sc course in Delhi University. Since, you have completed 12th standard in science stream so definitely eligible for B.Sc after completing 12th standard with PCM.

B.Sc Eligibility Criteria 2015 (Delhi University):

B.Sc Eligibility Criteria: Applicants should have passed 10+2 in science stream from any recognized board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students upto 5% of marks.

The admission process for the B.Sc course is based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the 12th standard board exam.

Students can buy the application form from the Delhi university counter office by paying the prescribed amount. The filled application form should be submitted at the Delhi University admission office before the closing date and the admission committee publishes a rank list on a merit basis.

The notification for B.Sc in Delhi University has not been released yet. I am expecting that, notification will be released during the month of May, 2015 and entrance exam will be held during the month of April/May.

Contact Information:

University Of Delhi,
Delhi-110 007,
India
Controller of Exams.
27667934, 27666348
Official website- www.du.ac.in
18th January 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission in B.Sc(General) or B.Sc(honours) at DU for 2015 session?

I'm pass out 12th in 2014 plz tell me admission in bsc. Biology or bsc .at. Admission in Du
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?