6th April 2012, 06:50 PM
titukumardas

Procedure for admission in DTL course as part time? What is the fee structure?

i wish to admission on DTL course for the part time.so what r the procedure for the same and what fees about ?

i m waiting for the reply.

thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and Procedure of admission in ICWA?
  2. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  3. Information regarding Part time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  4. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  5. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses? -- [New]
  6. Detailed information about Fee structure and procedure to get admission in AMIE Part I & II?
  7. Admission procedure of PG Diploma in Clinical Research at ICRI? Date of entrance test and fee structure?
  8. What is the date to get the forms for part time MCA? What is the fee structure?
  9. What is the procedure to do part time M.Phil? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Fee structure for Ph.D course in HR?
  11. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?
  12. Part time courses after M.Com with low fee structure?
  13. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  14. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  15. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  17. How may I do M.Tech(Mechanical engineering) through correspondence? What's the fee structure and admission procedure?
  18. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
3rd September 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in DTL course as part time? What is the fee structure?

I want DTL course syllabus and fee structure in Pune university and I want DTL learn in part time
13th August 2019, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in DTL course as part time? What is the fee structure?

I have completed bsc biotechnology can itake admission to DTL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?