13th July 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of AMIE for Electrical Diploma Students? When does the processing start for admission?

what is the procedure of a.m.i.e. for electrical diploma students and when will the processing of entering will start

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  2. How to take admission in AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Procedure to apply for B.E or AMIE course after doing diploma in electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completing Polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering
  5. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Admission in AMIE of IEI?
  7. What is the procedure to join AMIE? Which subject is applicable for me after Diploma? -- [New]
  8. How can I take admission in AMIE? I have completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. How may I do AMIE Engineering? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed diploma in electrical engineering with 74.68% marks
  10. How to get admission in AMIE after passing diploma in electronics engineering
  11. Am I eligible to study AMIE course if working as a Technical Assistant in Tamil Nadu Electricity Board being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  12. How can I submit application form of AMIE for B.Tech correspondence? How much fee is required? Procedure to get admission?
  13. What is the last date of AMIE admission? Where to get application form?
  14. Procedure of doing courses from AMIE after Diploma from Polytechnic college?
  15. How can I get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  16. Detailed procedure to study AMIE in Electrical Engineering for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  17. How to take admission in AMIE after completing 3 years diploma in computer science?
  18. Admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
1st August 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of AMIE for Electrical Diploma Students? When does the processing start for admission?

procedure to make admission in AMIE after diploma ?
28th September 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of AMIE for Electrical Diploma Students? When does the processing start for admission?

i have completed diploma in electrical engineering i want to know about amie
2nd November 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

how is the admission procedure for diploma holders who want to do amie?
17th January 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do amie and the present time i am persuing diploma with electrical engineering . can i do amie with diploma plz send the information
29th February 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

iam completted diplomo electrical when will apply amie course
5th March 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am completed diploma EEE CCC, I WANT amie Electrical cource details,fee details and colleges details. please send me my mail id : [email protected]
27th July 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

I am diploma in electrical engg want online registration for degree in same faculty. what and how should I proceed.
5th August 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

sir what i can after 2 n.m .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?