25th May 2012, 06:06 PM
mehlam b

Procedure to appear for CAT? I am a student of B.Com 1nd year

hello sir, i am a student of b.com.presently, i am in second year and having an atkt in the first year.so sir, am i eligible to apply for ca course.?if yes then can you please tell me the procedure to appear for ca.sir i am really confused about my career.will be thankful to you if i'll get a satisfactory tips from you.thanks........

2nd August 2012, 03:09 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to appear for CAT? I am a student of B.Com 1nd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehlam b View Post
hello sir, i am a student of b.com.presently, i am in second year and having an atkt in the first year.so sir, am i eligible to apply for ca course.?if yes then can you please tell me the procedure to appear for ca.sir i am really confused about my career.will be thankful to you if i'll get a satisfactory tips from you.thanks........
Your presently B.com Second Year student , If your interested to apply for CA Course then your eligible to Apply for CA Foundation Course . To apply for CA Course you have to Crack the CPT Examination with good percentage of marks .

I suggest I you to Complete your B.com Course and the Apply for CA Course , Because After Completing B.com Course may directly eligible to apply for CA Intermediate Course .

The candidate who Complete Bachelor degree are directly eligible for CA intermediate Course , Minimum Percentage of marks is differ from Streams .

-For Commerce stream candidate should Score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks .
-For Arts Stream candidate should score Minimum 55% Percentage of marks and
-For Science stream candidate should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks .

So, I suggest you to Concentrate on your B.com Course and score good percentage of marks in B.com Course then definitely your eligible for CA Foundation Course .

ICIAI stands for Institute of Chartered Accountant of India . The duration of the course is four years and the Course is divided into three levels namely, Preliminary Examination and Intermediate Examination and Final Examination .

To apply for Preliminary Examination you should Qualified in 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University . You should also Qualified in CPT Examination with good percentage of marks .

To apply for Intermediate Examination , you should Qualified in Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University . (OR) You should Qualified in CA Foundation Course .

To apply for Final Examination you should Complete CA Intermediate Course .

I suggest you to Complete B.com Course with good percentage of marks then Apply for CA Course .

All The Best !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?