1st October 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear for Entrance Exam to join BA course?

what is the procedure of B.A. entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. In Tamilnadu what is the procedure to apply and join B.Ed(Commerce) course? Is there any entrance exam for Merit Sheets? Date of the entrance test and how can I be updated about it?
  2. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  3. How can I join in BARC? Is there any entrance exam to join BARC after class 12th? Can I join BARC through BSc? What is the procedure?
  4. Procedure to join in Sathyabhama Engineering college? Which entrance exam to answer?
  5. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in DU? Is it essential to give Entrance Exam to join this course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  6. Procedure to join merchant navy?
  7. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE? What procedure to follow for this?
  8. Procedure to take admission in NDA? How to prepare or the entrance exam? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to appear for Entrance Exam to join B.Arch course in Karnataka State?
  10. Procedure to join NICMAR after doing bachelor degree in civil engineering? Any entrance exam to join in NIC
  11. What is the procedure to join GME after completing mechanical engineering? Is there any entrance exam?
  12. Procedure to appear for CBI entrance exam?
  13. Which Entrance Exam I should give to join MBA in Abroad? Required Procedure for this?
  14. Is there any entrance to join M.Phil? What is the procedure to join the course?
  15. Procedure to write the entrance exam to join regional institute of Mysore?
  16. Is UPSC exam necessary to join CBI? or any other alternative procedure to join CBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the full procedure to join NDA? Information about the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How should I join NIT in Warangal? Is there any entrance exam to join through EAMCET?
30th November 2016, 09:08 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to appear for Entrance Exam to join BA course?

B.A stands for Bachelor of Arts. It is a three-year undergraduate degree course in the field of Arts. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.A course.

Admissions in B.A course are offered through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks. Only some top colleges/ universities conducts an entrance examination on their own for offering admissions to merit candidates in B.A course. You need to fill up the online application form, pay examination fee and appear in examination as per schedule mentioned in the examination notification issued by the respective college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?