14th March 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear for the interview of bank? I have cleared my IBPS clerk exam with 64%

I have cleared my IBPS clerk exam with 64%.
Now i want to know what will be the process to appear for the interviews in bank.
The bank will contact us or we should go to them?
If we should go to them than how we can?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?
  2. How to face a job interview? List of topics can be asked in interview? I've cleared IBPS CWE for PO
  3. Tips to attend for Interview of IBPS Clerk Recruitment?
  4. How to prepare for the Interview being a candidate having qualified in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  5. Is there any scope of interview in IBPS clerk? What is the procedure of IBPS selection?
  6. How to face a job interview? List of topics can be asked in interview? I've cleared IBPS CWE for PO
  7. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  8. Original certificates for IBPS Bank Clerk Posts?
  9. What should be the next step after clearing the IBPS clerk exam with 59 percent to get a job in bank?
  10. What is the eligibility for interviews of banks through IBPS clerk exam?
  11. Can I expect an interview call from any bank after scoring 139 marks in IBPS clerk exam?
  12. How to get prepared for IBPS PO interview? What can be an appropriate reason if asked in interview, for my shifting from Engineering to Banking?
  13. Will there be any chances for me to have Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  14. How to face the interview after clearing the IBPS Bank PO written exam? What are the important topics that will be covered in the interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. The best strategy to crack the interview of IBPS PO interview?
  16. How to get into Banking sector being a candidate of working IT sector?
  17. How can I take IBPS Clerk application print out? -- [New]
  18. Interview questions for IBPS PO exam? How to crack the interview?
31st October 2017, 11:20 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to appear for the interview of bank? I have cleared my IBPS clerk exam with 64%

After clearing different stages of Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written exam for clerical post, you need to wait for interview call letter.

IBPS will release call letter for all candidates who have cleared written stages of clerical exam. You will get notification on your mail. The venue and date of interview will mentioned in call letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?