9th September 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear in Judicial exams? Can I appear in Delhi Judicial exams being other state student?

I am a lawyer who has completed 10 yrs of practice i want to give judicial exams what is the procedure. Can i go exam in delhi and appear in their exam?

13th August 2016, 08:37 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to appear in Judicial exams? Can I appear in Delhi Judicial exams being other state student?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Delhi Judicial Service exam.

The State Judicial Law Entrance Exam conducted by the respective state Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria for Delhi judicial services exam :

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The candidate should have passed Bachelor's of Law with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university.

-One who has practiced as an Advocate for not less than 7 years are eligible to apply for this examination.

-The candidate age should be in between 35 years to 45 years at the time of applying.

Selection Process :-

Written exam ,

Interview.

Candidates can apply online through its official website. Candidates has to visit the website and click on appropriate link and then fill online application form with entire information in approved manner and must upload images of their documents (if required). And lastly press submit button for the final submission of the application.
6th October 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to appear in Judicial exams? Can I appear in Delhi Judicial exams being other state student?

I am final year student of law.. can I appear for lower judiciary exams for Delhi being other state resident
20th July 2019, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Can a student can give any state judicial exam, he/she belongs to the state or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?