16th November 2010, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for application for PGMCET exam?

I am Doctor[mbbs]and want to give pgmcet exam. can you please provide me the details for online application,can i apply online or i need to submit the application to grant medical college as i stay in mumbai.
Await your reply.
Regards,
Dr yatin.

17th November 2010, 05:31 PM
raja jeganathan

Post Re: Procedure for application for PGMCET exam?

yes .. it s possible.. online application is available... i attached one sample admission form file ,this will gives the informmation which you need
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PGM Brochure 09 Dec 09.pdf(572.1 KB, 142 views)
29th December 2010, 10:38 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for application for PGMCET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Doctor[mbbs]and want to give pgmcet exam. can you please provide me the details for online application,can i apply online or i need to submit the application to grant medical college as i stay in mumbai.
Await your reply.
Regards,
Dr yatin.
You can apply for the PGMCET exam both online as well as offline. Please visit the official website for more information. The complete details are provided in the website on how to apply for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?