29th July 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for application for super specialization in USA after doing General Surgery in India?

What is the procedure of application for super specialization in usa after doing general surgery in india??

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Surgery PG in India and the go for super specialty in US countries?
  2. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  3. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. MCH offering private and government institutes in Maharashtra or rest of India? What is the admission procedure? Opportunities available after completion of MS General Surgery?
  5. Actual duration of MBBS and of Ph.D?
  6. Need info about Super Speciality Surgery exam?
  7. Post Graduation from USA is recognized by MCI in India? Can I practice on the basis of my specialization in India?
  8. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  9. Can I do MCH in general surgery after completing BHMS course from India
  10. After doing PG can we get a job in USA?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in NBDE-I & II for practicing in USA as a Dentist?
  12. How to do specialization in automobile engineering in USA?
  13. MS in General Surgery possible after BUMS? Complete procedure and availability of seat?
  14. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA? -- [New]
  15. Date of sale of DNB exam forms?
  16. What are the chances of getting scholarship for doing post graduation in general surgery in Bangladesh?
  17. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  18. Can I do masters in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in USA? When can I give my NBDE part I?
10th November 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for application for super specialization in USA after doing General Surgery in India?

Hi am dr biswajit...How to apply for frcs in plastic surgery after ms in general surgery ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?