12th October 2017, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for B.Tech mechanical engineering through distance mode in Jadhavpur University

Sir/Mam, I want to do a distance course after diploma from jadavpur university. Passed Diploma in mechanical (Govt) )engineering. Can I get details for distance course? Awaiting for the response. It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do B.Tech mechanical engineering in regular mode after completion of DME in distance mode?
  2. Can I apply for B.Tech mechanical course in distance mode from Amity University?
  3. Procedure to complete mechanical diploma in distance mode
  4. Will my friend get a job after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering through distance if his university is not AICTE approved?
  5. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  6. Procedure to pursue M.Com in regular or distance mode
  7. Procedure to apply for M.Tech in Nanotechnology or mechanical through distance mode from IGNOU?
  8. How to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from distance mode? Where should I apply for it?
  9. Whole procedure to do PhD Hindi in distance mode? Where should I apply for it?
  10. Does University of Delhi provides PGDM in distance mode? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure to do PhD in distance mode after ME in Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM) stream? How can I do my practicals?
  12. Which all institutes offer M.Tech in Materials & Metallurgical engineering through distance education mode in Telangana?
  13. Procedure to apply for diploma in civil engineering through distance mode?
  14. Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University?
  15. Does Mumbai University offer B.Com via distance mode of education? -- [New]
  16. Which university provides diploma in mechanical from distance mode?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Ed course in distance mode under Pandi Ravisankar Shukla University?
  18. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
13th October 2017, 11:00 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Tech mechanical engineering through distance mode in Jadhavpur University

The first suggestion or humble advice is not to pursue distance Bachelor of Technology from any college or university of India because they do not enjoy All India Council for Technical Education approval.

In fact, distance B.Tech are not approved. You will not be eligible for government jobs of higher studies on the basis of Bachelor of Technology in distance mode.

You should apply for LEET exam to get admission in second year of engineering directly in government recognized institute.
14th October 2017, 12:51 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Tech mechanical engineering through distance mode in Jadhavpur University

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Engineering a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?