1st January 2011, 06:51 PM
sam pro

Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course?

i am a btech 6th sem student. i want to do my industrial training at BHEL haridwar. please tell me the procedure to apply for same and complete details too with fee structure if any

2nd January 2011, 11:02 PM
rihhu
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course?

u r in sixth sen which means u have completed ur third yr of engineering hence there is a gud oppurtunity to get projects also u have just get the training form from ur respective coll and submitt to the bhel consultants they will give u options also to choose which topic u want and u have to pay some 3k-4k according to the no. of weeks u take the training first and talk to them good luck
26th January 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course?

Is there any option of training in BHEL Haridwar for B.Tech fourth semester completing student ?
1st February 2011, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

how to get industrial training from top companies?
3rd February 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

suggest which company provide training in indore for B.E. second year student?
8th February 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

bhel banglore branch provide 6th month summr training for b.tech in ece branch
13th February 2011, 05:02 AM
Unregistered

how to get permission for industrial training in central coalfield limited,jharkhand
18th February 2011, 04:47 PM
nabeela mirza

Lightbulb Re: Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course?

I'am in my sixth semester pursuing mechanical engineering. i want to do my summer training from BHEL. Please provide me with the necessary information.. please do the needful.
My email i.d is-
[email protected]
19th February 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Should electronics student take training in BHEL?
12th March 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Im a student of M.B.A 2nd sem nd i did B.B.A. I want to do my summer trainning from BHEL. please give me information trainning fee structure if it is needed...
my e-mail i.d. is-
[email protected]
20th April 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 6th sem and i would like to undergo internship programe in bhel-banglore,i done my b.tech in a private university is there any possibilities for me to under go training in your firm.and what should i do for that?
3rd June 2011, 06:59 PM
Verrastro

Default How to Profit from the $200Million Powerball Jackpot

LOTTO MAGIC!!! DONT MISS OUT ON THIS----> [url=http://creamgetmoney.com[/url]
2nd September 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m in 5th sem now... i just want to know that can we do training in winter vaccations and what about projects?? can u jst reply me on my id that is [email protected]
7th September 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

i am a 5th sem student of ece from nit....please send me link or procedure to apply at bhel haridwar for summer training.....
3rd October 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of electrical and elecronics engg in 5th sem.. i wish to do training in engineers india limited.. hw can i apply fr it??
18th October 2011, 10:36 AM
spyger

sir,
i am persuing polytechnic from mechanical branch. I am 5th sem student. I want my traning in BHEL. What procedure will apply. Kindly tell on my ID -
[email protected]
20th October 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am doing btech from punjab university..i am in 7th sem now in EEE branch...and i want to do traing in bhel of 6 month,,kindly mail the procedure...on my [email protected]
30th November 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have completed my b-tech in IT branch....I want to do 1 year internship at B.H.E.L,HARIDWAR...can I do it..and what is the procedure???
23rd December 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I m a student of M.B.A 2nd sem nd i did B.B.A. I want to do my summer trainning from BHEL. please give me information trainning fee structure if it is needed...
my e-mail i.d. [email protected]
3rd January 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have to take 4weeks training in BHEL haridwar but i am unable to reach there due to some reason may i apply online if yes then how plz tell me procedure.
24th January 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i have entered my GATE reg.no wrongly and submitted.. wat do i do now to re apply with correct GATE reg.no??
28th January 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

sir this is arvinder pal malik from (jodhpur,rajasthan). I and my 3 friends want training in bhel haridwar. we are for jodhpur national university.I and my friends in 3rd year 6th semester ,branch(ece) . Sir please give me a reply of my answer at my email address:[email protected].. thankyou sir...
22nd February 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I AM DIPLOMA 2ND YEAR STUDENT,WANTS TRAINING IN YOUR ORGANISATION FOR ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION IN EMBEDDED SYSTEM
2nd March 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to apply at bhel haridwar for summer training. ,and whats conditions,fees structure of this training
3rd April 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I am btech (biotech) 3rd yr student ,wants to traning in your company for btech (biotech).
18th April 2012, 06:04 PM
rishabhjn19

Smile Re: Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am btech (biotech) 3rd yr student ,wants to traning in your company for btech (biotech).
bhel is one of the best company and you have the best oppurtunity in chemical engineering so apply in bhel by feeling your application form
4th June 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to do summer training in bhel & i submit the form in may
29th June 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to do summer traing in bhel plz tel me the procedure how to apply for traning for 4 weeks..i m unable to reach there because of some reasons ,thats why m too late for asking dis..kindly rply me at 8859045523
18th September 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I am diploma 5th semester student of EEE branch and wants to undergo training for 15 days this winter.How can I apply?
20th October 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech 5th year student of eee branch...i want to know that which companies in uttarakhand are best suited for my stream for industrial training in next year??? and what is the fee structure for the same???
29th December 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech 7th semester student of eee branch .i want to do 6 month vocational training for 8th semester .i am student of s.p.c.e.t college mohali.i know BHEL is best companies for eee branch .so i kindly request u to send me format of training form on my email id as soon as possible.

email [email protected]
thanks for waiting ur reply sir...
25th January 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

i am a btech 6th sem student. i want to do my industrial training at BHEL haridwar. please tell me the procedure to apply for same and complete details too with fee structure if any
8th February 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Gd evening sir,
I m Navneet student of diploma (M.E) 4th sem from yamuna group of institution (yamunanagar). I want to do training on this summer at BHEL haridwar,sir could u tell me the procedure how to apply.sir also send me format of training form on my e mail id as soon as possible.
my email id [email protected]
Thanks sir waiting for ur reply
8th February 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Gd evening sir,
I m Navneet student of diploma (M.E) 4th sem from yamuna group of institution (yamunanagar). I want to do training on this summer at BHEL haridwar,sir could u tell me the procedure how to apply.sir also send me format of training form on my e mail id as soon as possible.
my email id [email protected]
Thanks sir waiting for ur reply
17th February 2013, 07:38 PM
sah sur

sir i m a bba student and i nwant training in your company so please send me the procedure of applying in your company.hope you will reply soon
17th February 2013, 07:39 PM
sah sur

my email id is [email protected]
6th April 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a student of btech 4th sem (ME ). I want to do summer trainning in BHEL. How can I apply ?
sir,please tell me process.I want to join.
My email id is [email protected].
19th April 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i am indrajeet kr b.tch 4sem student i want to training bhel haridwar so please give the information of my id [email protected] & my cell no:9509938436
11th September 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I am Nupur Srivastava persuing Master in Computer Application. I want to do my last semester training from Bhel?? please inform me about the same..
[email protected]
thanks
30th September 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i am student of b.tech 7sem ee i want to internship of 6month my contact no. 9782578291
30th January 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

my self keshav from jaipur. I want training in bhel. my branch is Electrical. now I'm In 6sem .sir plz provide procedure for training. [email protected]
31st January 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of b.tech(mechanical engineering) 6 sem ,Bharat institute of technology(meerut) ,i want to summer industrial training of BHEL ( Bharat heavy electric limited)
please tell me how to apply summer industrial training my contact no.-9548698563
Email [email protected]
24th February 2014, 04:48 PM
Madhav Raheja

Default Industrial Training

i am a diploma in Electrical Engg. 4th sem student. i want to do my industrial training 6 week at BHEL haridwar. please tell me the procedure to apply for same and complete details too with fee structure if any m waiting for your responce
17th March 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir. I am pursuing b.tech. in mechanical engg. . I am the student of 6 sem from INDRAPRASTHA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.I Have search app. form in various places but i fail.so sir please send me app. form on:
[email protected] THANKS SIR
1st April 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year student of Electtrical & Electronic Engineering and i want to take Industrial Training of 45 days in BHEL haridwar, please tell me pocedure to apply, fee structure of this training?
[email protected]
18th April 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, this is gaurav,m doing b.e in electrical & electronics from SIT TUMKUR,Karnataka.I m in 6th sem i want to do industrial training in this summer.so kindly tell me that what is the procedure to apply for the above mentioned.I m unable to get any thing on your official website.So please reply me for this. THANKING YOU.
24th May 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I m a student of M.B.A 2nd sem nd i did BSC. I want to do my summer trainning from BHEL. please give me information trainning fee structure if it is needed...
my e-mail i.d. [email protected]
25th November 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I am b.tech 5th sem student and i am want to know how to join bhel for summer training
7th February 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

i am student of m.e. 6th sem, i want to do summer tranning for 30 day from bhel haridwar, so please tell me procedure for tranning
contect:- 8650271255
[email protected]
31st August 2015, 07:54 PM
swati salve

for industrial training in BHEL
BHEL is one of the largest government organizations in India, which is into energy production and infrastructure. The head office is located in Bhopal.

How to apply:
While applying for training in BHEL,
you first need to get an approval from training and placement cell of your
institute

A letter of approval should be addressed to The General Manager, Human Resource Development Centre,

Application date: February

payment : You need to pay a fee of approx. Rs.500 per week for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?