1st May 2018, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in BHU MSc(Botany) entrance exam online?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for MSc Botany entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University. I would like to know about the procedure for applying online. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

30th May 2018, 11:13 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in BHU MSc(Botany) entrance exam online?

M.Sc (Master of Science) is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years with 4 semesters.

BHU (Banaras Hindu University) is one of the top university. This university offers different level degrees & courses. The admissions into the courses are given based on the entrance exam conducted by the university in the month of June by named BHU PET.

The eligibility required to apply for the exam is a B.Sc/ 10+2+3/ or its equivalent education in related subject with minimum 50% from any recognized university.

If you meet the requirements then you can apply for the exam.
The applications forms will be available in their official website from the month of January - February.
You need to apply for the exam through online by filling the application form with all the required details and you need to pay the registration fees through online or through challah.
After submitting all the details and paying the fees you need to submit the application form.

You'll receive an admit card through which you need to attend the exam. The admit cards will be available in the month of May so you need download the admit card and attend the exam.

For application forms & other details visit the official website of BHU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?