18th May 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Forensic Science in Pune University?

I have passed Higher Secondary and scored 64%. Can I get government Forensic Science Colleges affiliated to Pune university? Which are the colleges affiliated to Pune University offering B.Sc Forensic Science? Their admission criteria and application procedure?

28th May 2019, 02:11 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Forensic Science in Pune University?

The procedure to apply for graduation in Forensic Science is online.
You would need to visit the website and had to create a log in Id and password. After that click on the tab" Admissions" to fill the application form.

The admission to the course is through Entrance examination conducted by the Pune University.

List of college affiliated to Pune University is given below:-

=)All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society’s Institute of Information Technology
=)Pune Vidyarthi Gruha College of Engg. and Tech.
=)College of Engineering Kopargaon
=)Institute of Science, Poona's College of Computer Sciences Wakad PUNE-57
=)National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS)

You can visit the website http://www.unipune.ac.in/affiliated_colleges_and_institutions/default.htm for more college details offering B.Sc in Forensics Science and affiliated to Pune University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?