27th March 2019, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in PGIMER-Chandigarh for BDS student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do an Internship in PGIMER of Chandigarh. I am a BDS student but I am studying in a private college. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship over there.

1st April 2019, 02:25 PM
geethasbj994

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in PGIMER-Chandigarh for BDS student?

Dear aspirant,
To apply for internship in PGIMER, Chandigarh

You can visit the official website of the institute and send your resume at the email id of the respective professor under whom you wish to intern. Get a reference letter from your college and send it with a cover letter to the professor incharge of the institute. They will call you according to your eligibility and the seats available. For more details you can contact here:

Address: Sector 12, Chandigarh, 160012, Phone: 0172 274 7585
Web: http://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/PGIMERPORTAL/home.jsp

Good Luck
8th July 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in PGIMER-Chandigarh for BDS student?

May I want to know internship under clinical psychologist for a month?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?