27th February 2011, 09:48 PM
SAURYADEEP CHOWDHURY

Procedure to apply for Orissa JEE online?

I would like to apply orissa jee 2011 through on line. Please guide me about the procedure.

28th February 2011, 02:46 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Orissa JEE online?

Hello friend,
The procedure for the applying into the Orissa JEE will be to collect the application form from the SBI bank it cost 1000 rupees then fill it correctly don't made any mistake otherwise your form will be canceled.
After completion of form you can submit it to the given address as given in the application form brochure.
good luck!!!!!
28th February 2011, 03:30 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

The orrisa jee online application is going to commence soo this month. So for that first you will need to visit official website

www.odishajee.com and fill out the form there..

A payment of 550 Rs should be send to OJEE 2011 through Demand Draft

After filling up the form paste your photos on it and send it to the address of oJEE

For the complete official procedure you can check out the attached PDF which I am uploading.

Do check it
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Online_Instruction.pdf(34.1 KB, 103 views)
28th February 2011, 08:59 AM
omprakash sharma

Hi,

Procedure to apply for Orissa JEE online

The orrisa jee online application is going to commence soo this month. So for that first you will need to visit official website

After filling up the form paste your photos on it and send it to the address of oJEE.
28th February 2011, 10:15 AM
mannubhu1

If you want to apply for Orissa jee online then please visit the site http://www.odishajee.com/home.asp

for this you will have to make a demand draft of rs. 550 and send it to orissa jee 2011.
28th February 2011, 01:48 PM
mishra245

You can apply online for the exam of Orissa Joint Entrance Examination Application can be obtained by the website of the ODISHA
you can free to apply for all the exam in this website.
28th February 2011, 06:09 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI DEAR FRIEND,

Procedure to apply for Orissa JEE online:-

Orissa JEE (OJEE) Application Forms

OJEE is for admission to B.Tech., B.Arch., MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm., MCA and MBA courses and Lateral entry to B.Tech., B.Pharm courses in Government and Government aided private Colleges.

Important Dates:

* Examination Date :: 18 Apr
* Date of Issue :: 2 Feb
* Date of Submission :: 4 Mar

Application Procedure: How to Get Application Form : On payment of Rs.550/- (including Rs.30/- service charges and Rs.20/- for VAT) from the following branches of Post Office/Syndicate Banks/State Bank of India.

POST OFFICES : Angul(HO), Athgarh(HO), Aska(HO), Banki(MDG), Boudh Bazar(SO), Bargarh(HO), Baripada(HO), Balasore(HO), Bhadrak (HO), Bhanajanagar (HO), Bhawanipatna(HO), Balangir (HO), Bhubaneswar (GPO), BJB Nagar(SO), Berhampur (GM)(HO), Chhatrapur (HO), Cuttack (GPO), College square Cuttack(MDG), Dhenkanal (HO), Damanjodi(SO), Jagatsinghpur(HO), Jajpur(HO), Jaleswar(HO), Jeypore(K)(HO), Jharsuguda(HO), Koraput(HO), Khurda (HO), Nayagarh (HO), Kendrapara(HO), Keonjhargarh (HO), Malakangirl (MDG), Puri(HO), Paralakhemundi (HO), Phulbani(HO), Rairangpur(HO), Rayagada(HO), Rourkela(HO), Uditnagar(HO), Sundergarh (HO), Sambalpur(HO), Nimapara(MDG), Sunabeda-2(SO), Sonepur(MDG), Nawarangpur(MDG).

SYNDICATE BANK : Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur (Main Br. and Engineering School Road Br.), Bhadrak, Bhubaneswar (IRC, Kalpana Square, Nayapalli, Utkal University Campus, Vanivihar, DDCE, CEB campus Branch), Chandikhol, Cuttack (Choudhury Bazar, B.K. Road), Dhenkanal, Jagatsinghpur, Jajpur Road, Jharsuguda, Jaipur, Kavisuryanagar, Kendrapada, Keonjhar, Paradeep (PPL Campus and PPT Br.), Puri, Rourkela (Bisra Rd. and BPUT Campus Br.), Salipur, Sambalpur (Brooks Hill and Ainthapali Br.), Titilagarh, Asansol, Bhilai, Bilashpur, Bokaro, Burdwan, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Deoghar, Hazaribag, Gaya, Guwahati, Hyderabad (Khairatabad), Jamshedpur, Kharagpur, Kolkata (Dharamtalla, Gariahat, Barabazar, Rasbehari Avenue, Salt Lake), New Delhi (Transport Bhawan), Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Vishakpatnam (Main), Nayapalli Bhubaneswar (Controlling Branch)

STATE BANK OF INDIA : Angul, Aska, Athagarh, Balangir, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur (Main), Bhadrak, Bhanjanagar, Bhawanipatna, Bhubaneswar (OUAT Campus, Laxmisagar), Boudh, Chatrapur, Cuttack (Main Branch, Link Road), Deogarh, Dhenkanal, Jagatsinghpur, Jaipur Town, Jaleswar, Jeypore, Jharsuguda, Kendrapara, Keonjhar, Khurda, Malkangiri, Nawarangpur, Nawapara, Nayagarh, Parlakhemundi, Phulbani, Puri, Rairangpur, Rayagada, Rourkela (Main, Uditnagar), Sambalpur (Main), Sonepur, Sundargarh, Talcher. SBI Burla (Controlling Branch).
Candidates can also apply for Application Form by post on payment of A/C payee Demand Draft for Rs.550/- drawn in favour of ” JEE- 2011 ” on any nationalized bank payable at Burla along with a stamped (Rs.75/-) 30 cm x 25 cm Size cloth lined self – addressed envelope from the Office of the Chairman, JEE.

Old question papers of JEE-2010 for Rs.10/- per booklet will be on sale from the following branches of Syndicate Bank only subject to availability:
Angul, Balasore, Baripada, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar (Kalpana Square, Nayapalli, Vanivihar), Cuttack (Choudhury Bazar), Rourkela, Sambalpur and all branches of State Bank of India as mentioned above.

The completed application form is to be submitted to the Banks/Post Offices from which it is purchased or to be sent by registered/speed post/ registered courier service to the address given below.

CONTACT ADDRESS:
Chairman, JEE -2010, Orissa ;
VSS University of Technology, Burla,
Dist. Sambalpur-768018.

BEST OF LUCK'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''
28th February 2011, 06:31 PM
danish_khurana

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for Orissa JEE online?

Application procedure: A candidate can submit application either on-line through internet or off-line through prescribed (OMR) application form.

Online: For online submission of applications, visit any of the websites given below and carefully follow the instructions given therein. Candidates can pay the application fee through NEFT or through challan of selected banks. The application fee for online mode is Rs 450/- for SC/ST/PD/Female candidates and Rs 900/- for all other candidates
28th February 2011, 09:07 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

to apply for Orissa JJE examination first visit their official website http://entrance.icbse.com

from this website you will get link to fill up online application for JEE. the online form fill up is started from 25th February,2011(NOON) and it will go on till 15th March, 2011(11:59PM).
you should make an draft of Rs.550/- in favour of OJEE2011, payable at Bhubaneswar before the online form fill up.

here i am attaching the instruction given in the website to fill up the online application form.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Online_Instruction.pdf(34.1 KB, 129 views)
28th February 2011, 09:15 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Orissa JEE online?

There are Two Methods of Giving Application Form For OJEE-2011.

Firstly Online Application Form, which Can Be Filled Directly in The Website of JEE, That Is Available in OJEE Website.

OR

Application Available At Banks And Post Offices, You Can Be Purchased And Submitted to OJEE Office Through The Banks, Post Offices Or By Speed Post, Registered Post Or Through Courier.

Date of Examination -

Sunday, May 1, 2011 For MCA, MBA, PGDM, PGCM, PGDM Executive, M.Pharm

Sunday, May 8, 2011 For B.TECH, B.ARCH, MBBS, BDS, B.PHARM, Diploma Test
for Lateral Entry (Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy), PGAT (M.Tech/M.Arch).

Sale of Application form Starts On - February 25, 2011

Last Date of Sale of Application Forms - March 18, 2011

Last Date of Receipt of Completed Application Form - March 21, 2011

Online registration through OJEE-2011 Website Starts From - February 25, 2011

Last Date for 0nline Registration - March 15, 2011

Last date of Receipt of Confirmation Slip and demand draft - March 21, 2011

Important Instruction for Online Application-

A Draft Should be Made for Rs.550/- Drawn In Favour of "OJEE-2011" On Any Nationalized Bank Payable at Bubaneswar Before Filling Up Online Form.

Visit this Website To Fill The Application form Online -

http://registration.odishajee.com/je...ation-form.php

Or Read the Given Notification -
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JEE_Information_Brochure_2011.pdf(1.96 MB, 399 views)
File Type: pdf adv_main_18_2_11.pdf(85.1 KB, 70 views)
28th February 2011, 10:13 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,

We can apply for Orissa JEE exam online or offline.

For online application form go on the website of Orissa JEE.

You can fill online application form on this website-

http://registration.odishajee.com/je...ation-form.php

For online application form A Draft Should be Made for Rs.550/- Drawn In Favour of "OJEE-2011" On Any Nationalized Bank Payable at Bubaneswar Before Filling Up Online Form.

You can also fill form offline.

Application form are available in banks and Post Office.you will be Submitted form to OJEE Office Through The Banks, Post Offices Or By Speed Post, Registered Post Or Through Courier.

Date of Examination -

Sunday, May 1, 2011 For MCA, MBA, PGDM, PGCM, PGDM Executive, M.Pharm

Sunday, May 8, 2011 For B.TECH, B.ARCH, MBBS, BDS, B.PHARM, Diploma Test.

Best of luck.
28th February 2011, 10:35 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Procedure to apply for Orissa JEE online?

There are two methods of giving application form for OJEE-2011.
(i) Online application form, which can be filled directly in the website of JEE, that is available in OJEE website i.e. www.odishajee.com

(ii) Application available at Banks and Post offices can be purchased and submitted to OJEE office through the banks, post offices or by post/speed post/regd. Post/ courier. That will open from a specific date to be notified separately.
[B]

Attachment:- OJEE Information Broucher 2011..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JEE_Information_Brochure_2011.pdf(1.96 MB, 100 views)
28th February 2011, 10:45 PM
ankurloonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAURYADEEP CHOWDHURY View Post
I would like to apply orissa jee 2011 through on line. Please guide me about the procedure.

Orissa Jee application can be directly downloaded from HERE

Orissa JEE 2011 Application form can be filled online through OJEE website www.odishajee.com. The applicant has to submit the receipt of confirmation slip and demand draft to chairman, OJEE-2011. The draft should be made for 550/- drawn in favour of “OJEE-2011″ on any nationalized bank payable at Bubaneswar.
4th March 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

sir its given in the pros. that any one xam centre should be in odisha. But by mistake i i fill up the form with all centres outside orissa. What should i do??????
Please reply me soon.........
7th March 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

If during fillup the form, there is a mistake(one letter) on the name section.Then the form will reject or not?Please reply..
7th March 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

If there is a mistake on the name section(on last name).Will the form will reject(OJEE2011 )
11th March 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

if i am not study in orissa can i apply for ojee for mbbs
16th March 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

There will be amistake done by me in my jee form.Ihave been post it already. what can i do now
27th May 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I am not able to do online registration,please help me
13th June 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 1483 in lateral entry in branch e & tc engineering plese help me for regd
27th June 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i m not able to register online ,please help me
21st October 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I am not able to do online registration,please help me
or plz STATE D LINK OF RESISTRATIONNNNNNNNN
19th January 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

last date for applying ojee form
25th January 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

When will ojee form published?
4th February 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

application for
m fill-up date.for 2012.
16th June 2012, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

sir please please help me , i am trouble that today i was trying to register for ojee counselling 2012 for lateral entry and i forgot my registation password,so i requested to you sir please inform me that how do i know my password.my phone number is 7209987338.please sir
18th July 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i forgot my ojee registeration password ,so i request you to plz inform me that how can i know my password for the choice locking process. my phone number is 9124648788.
19th July 2012, 10:47 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

After filling up the form paste your photos on it and send it to the address of oJEE

For the complete official procedure you can check out the attached PDF which I am uploading.

Do check it
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Online_Instruction.pdf(34.1 KB, 29 views)
21st July 2012, 02:21 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!!

-->the orissa JEE online application is going to commerce .so,for this first you will need to visit official website.
www.odishajee.com and fill out the form there only.

-->payment of rs 500 should be sent through draft.

-->after filling up the form paste your photos.

-->for mor information please check the attached file.

thanks....all the best!!!

-->
Attached Files
File Type: pdf jee.pdf(22.6 KB, 79 views)
1st June 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

If you are looking for direct admission in Engineering Courses (BE/B.Tech.) under Management/NRI/Foreign Quota in Private Colleges, You are definitely at right Place. We will help you to secure admission in best available college in your budget.
then call me 9853427432
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?