20th May 2019, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Sanskrit Scholarship and availability of other scholarships?

I got 99 marks in Intermediate class 11th and also 99 marks in Intermediate's class 12th. Am I eligible to get any scholarship? Which are the scholarships funded by Indian Government? How can I apply for those? Is there any scholarship named Sanskrit Scholarship?

30th May 2019, 12:58 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Sanskrit Scholarship and availability of other scholarships?

Procedure to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Merit Scholarship:

1) Students must have a relevant mark sheet.

2) Students should also have bank pass details in which the students should have an account in their name.

3) Candidates should also have their own Aadhar card.

4) The applicant must have a caste certificate if he/she belong to SC/ST or OBC category.

5) The students should visit http://www.scholarship.rsks.in/login.php for filling the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?