27th January 2019, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro for BTech Electrical 3rd year student?

Hello friends, I am studying in 3rd year of BTech with Electrical Engineering. I want to do an Internship in Wipro during my summer vacation. can you please let me know the procedure for applying summer internship there?

26th May 2020, 08:36 PM
Lovypamnani

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro for BTech Electrical 3rd year student?

Wipro usually contact colleges for internship if they require but if it's not approaching your college you can contact them on linkdn they regularly post on linkdn and update about their vacancy.
You can also go to Wipro career.com and apply for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?