10th March 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an Indian Air Force Officer after Mechanical Engineering? How to get admission in Air Force as Women Candidate?

today i am in 1st year of mechanical engineering,but i want to become Indian Air Force Officer then what the procedure to get admission in Air Force as women candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Do girls have any opportunities in Airforce after 12th? How can I apply for it?
  2. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to become Law Officer in Indian Air Force for B.Sc LLB Honours graduate?
  4. Which Indian Airforce form can i fill on my 10th qualification basis?
  5. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Being a girl what should I do to become a Flying Officer in Indian Air Force?
  7. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  8. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  10. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  11. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  12. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  13. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  14. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  16. Procedure to join Air Force in Mechanical engineering related steam?
  17. How to become a pilot in Airforce if I am not interested in science?
  18. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
9th April 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become an Indian Air Force Officer after Mechanical Engineering? How to get admission in Air Force as Women Candidate?

i am doing mechanical engg. 4th sem,how can i join IAF ?
13th April 2011, 05:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become an Indian Air Force Officer after Mechanical Engineering? How to get admission in Air Force as Women Candidate?

hello sir,i'm vikash kumar.
i persuing b.e. in mech. engg.
i want to know how could i get job in air force?????
3rd May 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i m doing mechanical engineering in 2nd sem how can i join to an indian air force?? plz reply at [email protected]
14th June 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

how i join air force after be in mechanical engg
17th June 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

hello i'm sayali studying in secondyear of mechanical what are requirments to join airforce as flying officer
5th July 2011, 12:21 PM
umathkavi

Yes, you may join air force after completing your B.E.
Because after completing your graduation you can apply for CDS or you can also apply for UES because UES demands engineering.

For applying for CDS you should have completed your graduation.

Your age should be between 19 - 21 yrs.

You should have completed your graduation with maths and physics.

You should have passed 12th Class (10+2) system of education or its equivalent with Physics and Maths for the airforce and navy.

You should be unmarried.
21st July 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i m doing mechanical engineering in 2nd sem how can i join to an indian air force?? plz reply [email protected]
21st July 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i m doing engineering in mechanical stream.....nd i have completed Diploma in mechanical engg. also....so cn i apply for indian air force officer exam.??????
28th August 2011, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

hello!! i am pursuing b.tech in mechanical engineering,,how can i get into airforce after graduation??,,,plz rply @ [email protected]
21st September 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

hello i m a engineer student & i want to become a flying office in IAF??? what is the procedure?? plzz reply.....
27th November 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i'm dong BE mechanical 5th sems. how to join indian navy procedure of university entry plz rly to [email protected]
28th November 2011, 12:48 AM
imcoolleone

Hi dear,

Yes, you may join air force after completing your B.E.
Because after completing your graduation you can apply for CDS or you can also apply for UES because UES demands engineering.

For applying for CDS you should have completed your graduation.

Your age should be between 19 - 21 yrs.

You should have completed your graduation with maths and physics.

You should have passed 12th Class (10+2) system of education or its equivalent with Physics and Maths for the airforce and navy.

You should be unmarried.
Thanks
6th December 2011, 01:28 PM
md tanbir alam

i m in 5th sem of b.tech student ..........i want to job in air force
17th December 2011, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir
My name is Jayakrishnan. Sir am doing my graduation in mechanical engineering in 6th sem.After completing my graduation, i would like to join in "Indian air force". So what are the requirements to become an officer as a mechanical engineering.
Sir am eagerly waiting for your replay.My mail id: [email protected]
Thank you,
yours faithfully
jayakrishnan
11th February 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
i am murugappan....sir i am doing aeronautical engineering and i want to know what i want to do to become an IAF officer and i love that????????if u have any answer plz send some idea to [email protected]
and i waiting for ur reply sir plz send this for me sir.......
20th April 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

where is nda coaching in kerala. later what i should write to get in to Indian Air Force. i am only just inter 2nd Completed plz send some idea to [email protected]
i request plz
27th September 2012, 12:01 AM
prem icely pinto

Default how can i apply 4 air force officer? i have experience of 2 year in other company and my age is 27 wheather it is possible to apply 4 air force?

please let me know shal i apply 4 air force because my age is 27?
30th September 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I am Ahsan Ali Dahar from Pakistan, studying Mechanical engineering, please tell me how can I Aapply for air force?
4th May 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studyng mechanical engnering 4th sem.. What r the oppertunities for us in indian army?
14th May 2013, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Helo sir
Is it possible that i can join Indian Air Force after completing my engineering in technical field ?
What procedure and documents required for that and age limit for apply that exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?