20th August 2019, 04:40 PM
Krishna Hubnarayan Tiwari

Procedure to become a Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) in Indian Railways?

After 9th I joined YCMOU University with entrance exam and after 3 years I completed my graduation from Commerce. Now, can I join Indian Railways as a Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE)? How to join as a TTE? Is there any entrance?

15th September 2019, 12:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) in Indian Railways?

You are not eligible for appearing in the examination for the recruitment in jobs.

Your degree is not valid. It is not valid to get admission in bachelor degree after std 9th. It is necessary that candidate must have passed std 12th or equivalent to get admission in bachelor degree course.

RRB conduct entrance examination for selection as TTE in Indian Railway. For more information visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
15th September 2019, 05:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) in Indian Railways?

Railway Recruitment Board conducts entrance examination for recruitment as TTE. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed minimum std 12th qualification with atleast 50% aggregate.

The minimum age limit is 18 years.

As you have taken admission in bachelor degree without std 12th or equivalent degree, you are not eligible for appearing in examination and for selection in Indian Railway.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?