28th July 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a women police inspector after completion of 12th standard?

Sir/Mam, I'm rinky I pass 12th that year so I want to know how can I become police inspector You tell me that please? What should be the steps I need to follow? Can you please give me the complete information on this as soon as possible? Thank you!

31st July 2017, 11:21 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a women police inspector after completion of 12th standard?

To become a women police inspector after completion of your 12th standard, you have to pursue Bachelor's degree course in any discipline of your interest from a Government recognised university. After completion of your Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university, you have to appear in Sub-Inspector examination which is conducted by your respective state public service commission. By qualifying in all the rounds of the recruitment process, you will be selected as a women sub inspector.
31st July 2017, 08:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a women police inspector after completion of 12th standard?

The eligibility criteria for Police Inspector is:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for entrance exam of Inspector exam.

2. The age limit is 21-35 years. It may vary for some states. You will have to crack Public Service exam to join Police as Inspector.

For Sub Inspector post, you can apply for SSC CGL exam. Age limit is 20-30 years.

Physical criteria must be fulfilled.
6th July 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am subhadarsini I have completed my 12th class 1styr before but I'm interested in defence line. Can i do inspector job after 12th
12th August 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, MY name is Riya I have completed my Graduation from Delhi University and I'm also a National player and I'm 5'7... So Now I want to know that is their any relaxation in Sports category and what I have to do know
31st May 2020, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, my name is mrunali I have completed my 12th and now I am preparing for inspector can you please give me some ideas or suggestions for inspector! Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?