12th July 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for CA course and subjects in the CA course?

procedure for the exam,subjects in the course,duration of the ca course

31st July 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for CA course and subjects in the CA course?

i am studying 12th com amd i want to know which subjects do ca contains
1st August 2011, 02:16 AM
redhead

The following procedure is to be followed for becoming a CA:

1. The student has to register for the Common Proficieny Test(CPT). A student is eligible to register for the CPT after 10th standard, but can appear at the examination only after appearing for the 10+2 examination.

2. Appear for the CPI after writing 12th exams.

3. Then the student has to register for the Integrated Professional Competency Course(IPCC) after passing both CPT and 10+2. The student has to enrol for Group I or Group II or for both Group I and II of IPCC.

4. Group I is Practical Training as an articled for 3.5 years or as an Audit clerk for 56 months. Group II is Information Technology Training(ITT) which is a course of 100 hour duration to be completed before being eligible to appear for the PCE.

5. Appear and pass Group I as well as Group II of Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE). Group I is composed of four papers and Group II is composed of three papers.

6. Register as Articled Assistant for a period of 3 years, on passing either Group I or both the Groups of IPCE.

7. Register for CA Final Course and prepare for CA Final Examination.

8. Undergo General Management and Communication Skills (GMCS) (15 days) course while undergoing Final Course and serving the last 12 months of articled training.

9. Complete 3 years period of articled training.

10. Appear in the Final Examination on completion of the practical training or while serving last 6 months of articled training on or before the last day of the month preceding the month in which the
examination is to be held.

11. Pass final examination and complete GMCS, if not completed earlier.

12.Enrol as a member of ICAI and designate as “Chartered Accountant”.

Currently the course is of five years and three months duration but the council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India(ICAI) has decided to reduce the course duration to three and a half years.

One can enter the Chartered Accountancy course by joining Professional Education course. This course is available in two parts – I.e. (A) Professional Education (PE Course I) and (B) Professional Education (PE Course II).

The Professional Education I includes subjects like: Fundamentals of Accounting, Mathematics and Statistics, Economics, Business Communication and Organization and Management.

The Professional Education II includes subjects like:
Group I - Accounting, Auditing, Business and Corporate Laws

Group II - Cost Accounting and Financial Management, Income Tax and Central Sales Tax, Information Technology
4th November 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I AM WORKING AS PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANCY SINCE LAST 20 YEARS, MY AGE IS 38 YEARS, CAN I APPEAR 4 C.A? OR ANY OTHER COURSE? PLEASE ADVISE @ [email protected]
25th November 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects in cpt exams
27th November 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

plz send the details about the subjects in CPT,IPCC,CA FINAL & also for how many mark
examination will held for each subject & how many marks should get to pass in each subject
26th March 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 2 PU science . I want to become C.A . So what are the procedure required for me to join C.A courses and which are the subject that I have to show interest to C.A ?
9th March 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Plz sent detail information of c a subject as well as
in enterance exam how many mark has appiared for 10th & 12th
exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?