26th September 2018, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to cancel JEE Main application?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have only filled the first step on the application form of upcoming JEE Main. I want to cancel my application. Ca you please help me to know about the procedure for cancelling the application?

27th September 2018, 02:31 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to cancel JEE Main application?

JEE refers to Joint Entrance Examination and it is a national level engineering entrance examination held for admission in undergraduate technical degree course such as B.Tech/B.Arch degree course across various CFTIs and other private engineering colleges.

As far as you are concerned about the procedure to cancel the JEE application then for your information there is no such procedure and so if you are not interested or prepared for appearing in the same examination then you just not have to appear in the same examination. Also, there is no provision of any refund for application fee.

For more FAQs related to JEE application process, you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
27th September 2018, 06:52 PM
nareshgnr

If you have done the payment, its a non refundable amount. So you don't get that back anyway.

If the payment hasn't been done, then you may leave that form as it is. But they may have your data in their database. So there may be a chance your attempt is counted. If that's the case, then you may appear in the examination just to have the aroma of the JEE Thing.

But keep in mind, FINGERS CROSSED if you have to attempt the paper as a dropper you might not be able to sit if there aee two attempts.

If JEE allows three attempts then there's no harm in doing any of the above cases.
27th September 2018, 09:50 PM
shivangi354

If you are on first step that means you haven't done the payment,then leave the form as it is it will be cancelled on its own.But just to be sure you can mail them on the official mail id once .
email id : https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/
or you can call
no. :
1800 112211 ( 24X7)

18004253800 ( 24X7)
27th September 2018, 11:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If you have filled the application form for Stage I then it is ok, if you will not submit the application for next stage it will be treated as incomplete and you are not eligible to appear in the examination.

There is no option of removing the data of filled application form.
28th September 2018, 12:15 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

If you will not fill the complete application form and do the payment your application status will be considered as incomplete.

So, if you do not want to fill the application form do not move to the next stages it will debar you from appearing in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?