2nd May 2011, 09:00 PM
Vaibhav Velve

Procedure to change from North Maharashtra University to University of Pune or Mumbai University for Biotechnology Branch?

i'm in the North maharashtra univer.
then,i want 2 change unive.to pune or mumbai univer.
plz,give the answer. my branch is biotech.engg.

2nd June 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to change from North Maharashtra University to University of Pune or Mumbai University for Biotechnology Branch?

sir i am complete post dip inplastic engineerin now how to apply in plastic engg lateral entery
9th December 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to change from North Maharashtra University to University of Pune or Mumbai University for Biotechnology Branch?

Can i transfer colege from north maharashtra university to pune uni?
My branch is mechanical.
23rd July 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how to change pune univeersity to north maharashtra university in second year.? and also tell me which documents are neccesary?
24th October 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the procedure of changing my university from nanded (marathwada) to pune university for entrance exam of mbbs
30th November 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir i wants take admission for b.Sc maths in mumbai univercity in pune , is there any branch in pune?
2nd August 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the university for 2nd year of bsc computer science from solapur to pine...?
8th January 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to change my sant gadge baba university to pune university so what should i do plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?