19th September 2017, 12:03 AM
tarookr2

Procedure to check if my diploma course is approved by UGC and AICTE?

I passed 2-years Diploma in printing technology and graphic arts from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra open University w.e.f June to May, From distance education. Can that time this Diploma is approved by UGC and AICTE? Please provide me details.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to check my DME certificate is UGC/AICTE approved or not?
  2. Want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering by distance education?
  3. How to check whether my college is AICTE or UGC approved?
  4. List of colleges approved by UGC and AICTE to do diploma course?
  5. Details of universities which offer AICTE and UGC approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering in India
  6. How to check whether my certificate is AICTE or UGC approved?
  7. Diploma in Civil engineering is approved by AICTE or not? Will Railway accept by Diploma?
  8. Procedure to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance education
  9. List of college offering distance mode diploma approved by AICTE and UGC in Telangana
  10. What is the procedure for M.Tech Computer Science course? What is the fee structure and is it approved by UGC and AICTE?
  11. Which one is better AICTE or UGC? What is the basic difference between the two authorities? -- [New]
  12. List of M.Pharm colleges in India which take admission on the basis of GPAT rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Are AICTE approved Diploma and UGC approved Diploma same?
  14. Is the Vankadeji Institute of Technology, Gwalior approved by UGC and AICTE? Admission procedure and fees for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  16. Is Swami Vivekanand University (MP) approved by AICTE and UGC for doing Mechanical diploma course?
  17. List of AICTE/UGC approved universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in India?
  18. List of UGC and AICTE approved colleges which offers B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) for Diploma holder in Automobile Engineering?
23rd September 2017, 08:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to check if my diploma course is approved by UGC and AICTE?

To check whether your Diploma course is approved by UGC or AICTE, you have to contact your college administration and know whether your college is approved by UGC or AICTE. If your college is recognised by UGC and AICTE, your Diploma course is approved by UGC and AICTE else, it is not approved by UGC and AICTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?