26th January 2019, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to correct printing mistake in BTech certificate?

Hi everyone, I have successfully completed my BTech. I have got my all certificates. But there is a printing mistake in my document. So, I want to correct it. Kindly let me know the procedure to correct it. Waiting for your response!

25th February 2019, 07:30 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Procedure to correct printing mistake in BTech certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have successfully completed my BTech. I have got my all certificates. But there is a printing mistake in my document. So, I want to correct it. Kindly let me know the procedure to correct it. Waiting for your response!
The mistake in your certificate can be rectified by the university. In order to rectify the mistake, you first need to visit your college/ institute in which you completed your B.Tech course. Let them know there is mistake in your Certificate by writing an appication for the same. They will forward the same to the University and after verifying the same with the supporting document, Unversity will again issue you an updated certificate. It may take 15-20 days depending on your university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?