14th November 2011, 08:28 PM
bhargavimtn

Procedure to do Ph.D in computer science either in Karnataka or Andhra?

Hi,
I completed my Mca in 2004,now am working as a s/w eng.i have 4+y of exp in IT.Now i want to do Phd in computer science either at karnataka or Andhra.What is the procedore,How many years it takes,How much it costs,How to apply

Related Questions:
  1. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  2. List of recognized universities offering PhD(Computer Science) in Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
  4. Procedure to apply for Ph.D admission in computer science in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  6. Which colleges will I get in India to do M.Tech after scoring 16000 rank in GATE?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to take admission for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  9. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  10. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  12. Where can i do part time Ph.D. in Karnataka?
  13. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  15. List of top 10 universities which offer PhD in Computer Science in India?
  16. List of universities which provides Ph.D course in India for foreign citizen?
  17. Can I do PhD if secured 56% in B.Sc and 53.9% in M.Sc(Computer Science)?
  18. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
3rd January 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D in computer science either in Karnataka or Andhra?

hi i done my mca and im the passed out of 2011 with aggregate of 85%.im interested for lecturer post.can i apply for phd.please tel me the procedure for applying?
31st May 2012, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D in computer science either in Karnataka or Andhra?

hi i done my mca and im the passed out of 2012 with aggregate of 57.08%.im interested for lecturer post.can i apply for phd.please tel me the procedure for applying?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?