9th June 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University

i have finished my MSc zoology in Annamalai university and now i would like to do phd in zoology in pondicherry university. what is the procedure of selecting my guide? how to get application form? and the fee structure for the course?, is there any entrance exam? how to get scholarship? and i am residing in pondicherry now please help me

murphy maria

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for M.Phil and Ph.D in Delhi University?
  2. What is the syllabus of zoology in Pondicherry central university
  3. How can I apply for Ph.D(In zoology) course in Delhi University? From where can I get the application forms for the same? What's the procedure for the same?
  4. Admission procedure of phd in zoology or other related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do M.Sc Zoology after completion of B.Sc to become a professor in future to teach? -- [New]
  6. How to do PhD after completing PG M.Sc in Zoology?
  7. Can I do Ph.D in Zoology after M.Sc in zoology seven years back? Admission procedure and colleges for the same?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Zoology in Gauhati University?
  9. Eligibility for Ph.D in Zoology after M.Sc in Zoology from Nagpur University and 47 years of age?
  10. How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University
  11. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  12. Institutions in Delhi providing PhD in Molecular Biology or disciplines related to Zoology?
  13. Procedure to do Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Zoology from Ranchi University?
  14. What are the career options after passing 12th science?
  15. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  16. Detailed information to apply for PhD(Zoology) course in Pune University?
  17. How to do PhD in Zoology for a postgraduate in Bhopal?
  18. Can I take admission in MSc Zoology in IGNOU after completing Zoology Honors from Kolkata University
21st March 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University

i have finished my MSc zoology from BB(PG)College jhansi UP under Bundelkhand university jhansi UP and M.Phil (Zoology)from Manav Bharti university solan HP and now i would like to do phd in zoology from Bundelkhand university Jhansi UP. what is the procedure of selecting my guide? how to get application form? and the fee structure for the course?, is there any entrance exam? how to get scholarship? and i am residing in kingdom of saudi arabia now please help me.
with regards
Rajesh sahu
E.mail: [email protected]
cont: 00966566940414
28th September 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University

how to do phd in zoology in easy way-shyam
4th July 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to do p.hd. regular in annamalai university in zoology
5th April 2016, 12:19 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

For admission in Ph.D (Zoology) , You will have to apply online to university in which you want to get admission. You will get admission on the basis of merit score.

Ph.D (Zoology) Eligibility
You must hold bachelor's degree in Medical , Bioscience or Lifescience with aggregate 50% from a recognized university

Institutes Offering Ph.D (Zoology)
- Rajiv Gandhi University
- Himalayan University
- Kurukshetra University
- Vikrama Simhapuri University
- Sant Godbe Baba Amravati University
- Sanatana Dharma University
- Presidency University
- St.Wilfred's PG College

Job Types After M.Sc(Zoology)
- Conservationalist
- Zookeeper
- Journalist
- Wildlife Rehabilitation
- Research Associate
- Environmental Consultant
- Lab Technician
- Wildlife Educator
- Teacher/Professor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?