23rd February 2016, 03:07 PM
aseem sharma pkl

Procedure of entrance exam for admission in B.Tech after Diploma?

I am haryana. How I can take admission in b tech in Chandigarh in civil engg after diploma. And what is the procedure for entrance exam ????

Related Questions:
  1. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  3. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  5. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  6. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  7. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  8. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  9. Lateral entry into B.Tech without any entrance exam in Kolkata?
  10. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  11. Is there any possibility to do B.Tech without entrance exam for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  12. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  13. Procedure and criteria of B.Tech entrance exam for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? Is there lateral entry exam for polytechnic student?
  14. What kind of entrance exam is conducted by IEI for the admission in AMIE-B.Tech for diploma holder?
  15. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  16. How can I join in B.Tech after diploma?
  17. How I will join in B.Tech after Diploma?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in BE on basis of diploma?
23rd February 2016, 06:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of entrance exam for admission in B.Tech after Diploma?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.tech course after diploma degree from recognised university.

To get admission in course, you have to appear and qualify in LEET entrance examination. LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Examination and the examination is conducted for admission of candidates in 2nd year lateral course.

The examination is conducted by various state government and private university for admission in course. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed diploma from recognised university.

For more information to appear for entrance examination visit university you want to get admission.
23rd February 2016, 07:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Admission to bachelor's degree in technology after diploma is given on basis of performance of a candidate in entrance examination called Lateral Entry Entrance Test. Different state technical university conduct LEET exam for diploma holders to get admission directly in second year of engineering. For this exam a candidate must have at least 60% marks in diploma in respective stream.

Haryana state government also conducts LEET exam, notification is generally released in month of March or April. Entrance exam is held in June. Second way is to apply for Joint Entrance Exam main stage. Diploma holders are eligible for JEE Main and can get admission in NITs and other government engineering college.
23rd February 2016, 08:16 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You have two options either to apply for LEET exam or to apply for JEE Main exam but JEE dates are over and LEET exam dates are about to be released in coming months. You must apply for LEET exam.

About LEET exam:

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. Diploma holders having 60% or more marks can apply for this exam.

It gives diploma holders chance to get admission directly in second year of engineering.

You can apply for LEET exam if you have 60% marks.
23rd February 2016, 09:29 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseem sharma pkl View Post
I am haryana. How I can take admission in b tech in Chandigarh in civil engg after diploma. And what is the procedure for entrance exam ????
To get admission for Bachelor course of engineering in engineering college of Chandigarh, you will have to firstly clear Lateral Entry Exam of that particular institute.

The lateral entry exam is conducted by the college itself.

In some states, the state university conducts the lateral entry exam.

There is notable university in Chandigarh i.e. Punjab University established in 1882.

It conducts lateral entry exam every year for admission of diploma holder candidates.

Syllabus is entirely based on 10+2 Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?