23rd November 2010, 07:44 PM
rajveer14

Procedure and fee structure for B.Tech computer science/aeronautical engineering course?

i am a BCA final year student and to get admission in b.tech (computer science/aeronautical engeneering) tall me the procedure and fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering?
  2. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  3. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  4. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  6. Procedure of admission and fee structure to study PG course in MIT, USA after Computer Engineering? Which scholarship I can get if got admission in this college on merit basis?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Rochester Institute of Technology, USA to study Computer Engineering course after BCA? Fee structure for whole course? Can I get admission without clearing IELTS exam?
  8. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  9. Genetic Engineering after 12th? Fee structure, scope, duration and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Texas A&M University and University of Virginia for Engineering course after Diploma in Civil engineering? Fee structure and selection procedure? -- [New]
  12. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  13. What is the fee structure of 1 year Marine Engineering course?
  14. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  15. What's the expected fee structure for pursuing B.Tech in automobile engineering from Germany after completion of my diploma?
  16. How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?
  17. Fee structure for doing Computer Engineering Course?
  18. Scholarship and fee structure of BTech electronic engineering?
15th April 2011, 06:25 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Procedure and fee structure for B.Tech computer science/aeronautical engineering course?

Hello,
After BCA you can take admission in MCA which is of three year degree course and equivalent to B.Tech. So if you are get admission in B.Tech it take four years. there is wastage of one year.
however if you are interested to do B.Tech then the fees structure for the one year will be approx 50000 rupees for two semester including exam fees.
The fees structure varies according to the universities.
15th April 2011, 11:35 PM
devendergora

Default Re: Procedure and fee structure for B.Tech computer science/aeronautical engineering course?

For that you will have to entrance exam like AIEEE, DEC etc.
Fee is approx 80,000 in most of the good colleges plus hostel charges are extra.
21st April 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i have passed out the intermediate any enterance exam is required in ap
25th May 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I got 55% in hsc and 25 marks in aieee.Am i eligible for b tech computer science.
15th June 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

My son, appeared in AIEEE and got rank overall India 108,000 and State wise rank 13,700. some, I want to take admission for him either in Hyderabad or Bangalore. In Which college he can get the admission. and kindly advise me how to proceed.
16th September 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Can admission be offered to international student and what is the criteria
29th November 2011, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir can i get the overall fee per annum for computer science stream at VIT.
13th March 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

if i passed in vit entrance test ... wat eill be the fee structure for btech cse
3rd May 2012, 08:42 PM
BIKARANT RAI

hi,
Procedure and fee structure for B.Tech computer science/aeronautical engineering course?

Hello,
After BCA you can take admission in MCA which is of three year degree course and equivalent to B.Tech. So if you are get admission in B.Tech it take four years. there is wastage of one year.
however if you are interested to do B.Tech then the fees structure for the one year will be approx 50000 rupees for two semester including exam fees.
The fees structure varies according to the universities.

thanking you
bikarant rai
11th May 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I got 90% marks in hsc & 56 marks in jee main, am i eligible for b.tech aeronautics
19th July 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Is there enterrus exams for admission in amity university for B.tech
5th April 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for aeronautical engineering in Hindustan university per annum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?