22nd December 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to find the government job after BDS? I have completed my Internship in December

hy this is varsha....i hav completed my internship in dec.2011.can u plz tell me procedure to how i find govt.job after b.d.s.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a government job while doing my internship?
  2. Is it possible to do internship from government colleges in Delhi after completing BDS from Gaziabad?
  3. Can i do Internship in Army government hospitals after completing BDS?
  4. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  5. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When will be the government job vacancy for BDS? I am a graduate in BDS
  8. How to get a job as a Dentist after completing BDS internship
  9. Am I eligible to do internship in government college after completion of BDS final exam?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS Doctor?
  11. Is it possible to do a BDS job in UK, US or Australia without doing any course? Procedure for getting a job and details about the job?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ahmedabad Government Dental College for BDS graduate?
  13. Procedure to apply for Senior Internship in Government college after BDS?
  14. How to do my internship from government college of Mumbai
  15. List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS
  16. How to approach for BDS internship in dental in Delhi Government Hospitals? -- [New]
  17. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  18. How to get government job for BDS graduate in Tamil Nadu?
13th June 2012, 03:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to find the government job after BDS? I have completed my Internship in December

After BDS, you can collect details on jobs from the official portal of the employing firm. CRPF often recruits BDS graduates to the post of Dentists. You can work as Jr Resident Doctors in hospitals like JAG Pravesh Chandra Hospital. Details on jobs can be collected from websites like sarkar naukri, times jobs, etc. Such details will also be published in employment news.
1st November 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to find the government job after BDS? I have completed my Internship in December

is it necessary to do jrship to get a goverment job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?