15th March 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to be followed to become a Stock Broker? Suitable courses to become a Stock Broker?

Hi I have bachelor degree in commerce i don't have any experience even I don't know any procedure that how to become stock broker? what procedures must be followed to become a stock broker? and what course are there to become a stock broker ?

12th September 2017, 02:18 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to be followed to become a Stock Broker? Suitable courses to become a Stock Broker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I have bachelor degree in commerce i don't have any experience even I don't know any procedure that how to become stock broker? what procedures must be followed to become a stock broker? and what course are there to become a stock broker ?

As you have done bachelors in commerce in commerce and want to become stock broker, then best option for you is post graduation diploma in stock market. Here below are details regarding PG diploma in stock marketing:-

>> After having post graduation diploma in stock marketing you can become stock broker.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for PG diploma in stock market course is bachelors or equivalent qualification in relevant field from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of post graduate diploma in stock marketing is 1 year.

Institute Offer PG Diploma in Stock Marketing:-

1). St. Joseph College of Commerce, Bangalore

2). R.A Podar College of Commerce and economics, Mumbai

3). Hindustan Institute of Financial Market, Haryana

4). Mansukh Institute of Financial Markets, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?