10th June 2011, 06:49 PM
snehal deshmukh

Procedure to get admission after Polytechnic in Mechanical? Can I get direct admission after Polytechnic? Should I give any entrance exams?

tell me the procedure to get admission after poly in mech , can i get direct admission after poly or i should give entrance for getting admission ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission after Polytechnic in Mechanical? Can I get direct admission after Polytechnic? Should I give any entrance exams?
  2. When does the Polytechnic admission start in Delhi? Procedure to do that?
  3. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  4. Am I eligible for polytechnic entrance exam in 2017 on the basis of 12th NIOS board? -- [New]
  5. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Is it possible to become an Architect through Polytechnic course for 10th student? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard?
  8. Process to join Diploma course having done Vocational and bridge courses?
  9. Can I get direct admission in any Polytechnic College in Kolkata?
  10. Can I appear for polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure?
  11. How can I get admission in 2nd year of Polytechnic being an ITI holder?
  12. How may I get admission in Jharkhand Polytechnic after completion of 12th?
  13. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks?
  14. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year of Polytechnic in any Government college of Nagpur if secured 55% in 12th?
  15. What all courses are available for plus one after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I do diploma course in information technology? I have passed 12th from science stream
  17. Which entrance is need to be written for Polytechnic admission in West Bengal?
  18. How to admission in Pandit J.R Polytechnic College at Hoshiarpur in direct 2nd year? Procedure to take admission into it? Any entrance test to get admitted in PEC?
3rd November 2011, 11:16 AM
iatul89

Default Re: Procedure to get admission after Polytechnic in Mechanical? Can I get direct admission after Polytechnic? Should I give any entrance exams?

Hi Friend,

after diploma in engineering(Polytechnic) is that students can a get chance to enter into the degree college in the second year.

In the second year of Degree College a few percentage of seats are reserved for diploma students depending on the diploma that a student has selected.

so you directly get admission after poly in the second year of Degree College.

All The Best

Thank you.
2nd April 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission after Polytechnic in Mechanical? Can I get direct admission after Polytechnic? Should I give any entrance exams?

Polytechanic first year ka exam dateka aayega
17th May 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiii
i
want to do pltechnic dploma after 10th.
i gave 10th exam this year.
can i get direct admssion to diploma without giving any entrance exam???????????
please tell me............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?