26th August 2015, 11:55 AM
biplab.kalabani

Procedure to get admission in B.Ed course?

I am working as an asst. teacher since 2011(got through ssc).now I want to take admission in B.ED course as a deputed.But i have got 44% marks in graduation .I am a sc candidate.please tell what is the procedure to get admission.

26th August 2015, 03:57 PM
JSD.

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Ed course?

It is sorry to say , you cannot do the B.ed course with qualification. The basic eligibility criteria for this course is to have a graduation degree course in any stream but from recognised University. Also the appearing aspirants must have to score minimum 50 % marks in graduation aggregate to be completely eligible for this course.

As you are telling that you have completed your graduation degree course ,so by this you are fulfilling the basic eligibility criteria of this course.But you have scored only 44 % marks in your aggregate so you cannot do the b.ed course with this qualification.
26th August 2015, 11:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by biplab.kalabani View Post
I am working as an asst. teacher since 2011(got through ssc).now I want to take admission in B.ED course as a deputed.But i have got 44% marks in graduation .I am a sc candidate.please tell what is the procedure to get admission.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
27th August 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

But at the time of my recruitment the rule was different. As I am going to complete my 4th year service carrier so after five years my increment will be stopped if i am unable to complete B.Ed. then what i should do.currently there id no option of ODL mode B.ED.please suggest.
29th August 2015, 08:52 AM
JSD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
But at the time of my recruitment the rule was different. As I am going to complete my 4th year service carrier so after five years my increment will be stopped if i am unable to complete B.Ed. then what i should do.currently there id no option of ODL mode B.ED.please suggest.

We are understanding what you are asking or wht you are worrying.But you are not fulfilling the eligibility criteria of this exam. However there is only one thing to do that is you have to graduation again, and this time you have to try to score more then 50% in aggregate.

But it will take minimum three years for completion. But if you do it than your salary will increase which will be good for you.
31st August 2015, 11:56 PM
Rashmuu

B.ed is bachelor in education.The eligibility for this course is to have a bachelor degree in any stream with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?