24th February 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for B-Pharmacy in DU?

Please tell me procedure to take adm.
Adm. in b.pharma in du

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in any college of Goa for GPAT disqualified candidate?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Pharmacy after passing 12th
  3. Any way to get admission in Pharmacy course? What is the procedure?
  4. Admission procedure to study B.Pharmacy for B.Sc(Biology) General 1st year candidate?
  5. List of top institutions offering UG(pharmacy) course in Mumbai? What's the admission date and procedure for the same?
  6. Admission procedure and entrance exams to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  7. When will the admission open in pharmacy college? Procedure to take admission in college?
  8. Entrance exam to study B.Pharmacy in Mumbai? Procedure of admission?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Pharmacy in Russia? Detailed admission procedure?
  10. How to take admission in B.Pharmacy? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala?
  11. Reputed universities which offer B.Pharmacy to Diploma holder in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  13. How may I get admission in NIPER after completing B.Pharmacy course?
  14. Can I apply for B.Pharmacy after taking admission in M.Pharmacy? I have passed out B.Pharmacy
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy after completing D.Pharmacy?
  16. Admission procedure for B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the scope of M.Pharmacy in Germany? Procedure to apply for scholarship? Tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  18. How to take admission in Cambridge University under MBA in Pharmacy? I am a undergraduate in bachelors in Pharmacy
24th February 2012, 11:49 PM
simmi9044

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for B-Pharmacy in DU?

Candidates who have passed 12th standard from open school are not eligible to apply. (2) NO COMPETITIVE EXAM - ADMISSION ON MERIT BASED ON 10+2 MARKS .
1st March 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

how to take addmission in du for bsc 12 pass in 2011 please help me i am very upset.
24th May 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

hw to apply fr b phrma in DU
29th May 2012, 10:49 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

You have to fill up the common application form which is available at their site that is
www.du.ac.in
Here you can fill up all the details and then submit it automatically your details transfer to all the colleges in which you applied.
But there are some few colleges and some special courses which university offer like SRCC college form is seperately fill.
Before filling up to their website and read whole rules and regulations because this year 2012 some changes.

All the best...............................
14th June 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for bpharma in du..for d session 2012-2013
2nd June 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

How many marks should we have for b.pharma adm. in Du
25th April 2016, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir /Maam, I am 12th passed with 66.4% (60% in PCB & 61% in PCB & English altogether) from CBSE board. I want 2 get admission in B. Pharma. So, plz tell me how to get admission in the same. I mean whether you choose the candidates on marks basis only or conduct an entrance exam. If on marks basis then plz tell me how much %age of marks the student should have in 12th from CBSE board in PCB or in PCB & English altogether. Also one more query I have is when & how should I apply for B. Pharma?
1st June 2016, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam I had passed class 12th with 72.2% in 2014 and I had opted PCM .can I eligible to take admission in B.pharma.please reply me.
2nd June 2016, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam I had passed class 12th in 2016 and I had opted PCM .can I eligible to take admission in B.pharma.please reply me.
3rd March 2017, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam I had passed 12th class in 2015 and I had PCB with 86% AND I had 2 year gap I want to know what is the process according to admission
24th April 2017, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir/man l had passed 12th Cass in 2016 and I had PCMB with 71% and I want to know what is the process according to admission in B. pharma. Please please reply me
7th June 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Resp. Mam./sir I passed 12th class.. I had pcb with 68.8 in pcb and altogether English and Urdu... I want to know mam can I am eligible to take admission in B.Pharma.
20th August 2019, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

please provide the list of government colleges in Delhi offering B Pharma course and procedure of admission in these
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?