23rd April 2012, 10:27 AM
ripanpreet

Procedure to get admission in BSc Agriculture(Hons) in Khals College Amritsar?

i want to get admission in B.Sc agriculture (hons.) in khals college amritsar. so i want to konw the whole procedure(including application form,entrance tests ..etc.) for getting admission in B.Sc agriculture (hons.) in khalsa college amritsar???

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission in GNDU for BSc Hons?
  2. Procedure of admission in BSc Physics course in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? Can we apply online?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Sc(chemical hons) in PBI university? Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for B.Sc hons? I'm doing B.Sc non medical (1st year) from senior government college(Amritsar)
  4. Procedure to get admission in BSc Hons in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc (Zoology) in Amritsar?
  6. Can I get direct admission in Khalsa College Amritsar for B.Sc Agriculture?
  7. Is Khals B.Ed college in Chhattisgarh UGC granted?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing B.Sc Non Medical course in Khalsa college, Amristar?
  9. What is the procedure for admission in M.A in Psychology from Guru Nank Dev University Amritsar
  10. Admission in BSc Maths colleges under GNDU Amritsar? Details of the colleges?
  11. Admission in DAV college in Amritsar after scoring 80% in 12 non medical?
  12. How to take admission in government medical college, Amritsar?
  13. What's the minimum percentage required in 10th std for taking admission in 11th std in BBK Dav college in Amritsar?
  14. Procedure to take admission in BBK DAV College for Fashion Designing?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for BSc forestry in India? Which is the best college?
  16. Procedure for admission in Amravati University? Which are the best colleges for BSc maths -- [New]
  17. Is B.Com admission in BBK DAV college, Amritsar open?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc?
12th June 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BSc Agriculture(Hons) in Khals College Amritsar?

procedure for b.sc agriculture in khalsa college amritsar.?
13th June 2012, 12:53 AM
__Prateek
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BSc Agriculture(Hons) in Khals College Amritsar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
procedure for b.sc agriculture in khalsa college amritsar.?

PROCEDURES

Download the application form on its official website fill it and submit it in the college office.

ADMISSION RULES AND GUIDELINES

1. fill the application form on its own handwriting.

2. affix 4 latest passport size photo in the given area.

3. attach the following documents along with the form

> mark sheet of 12th ( attested )

> copy of matriculation certificate as proof of date of birth

> character certificate from the school you have studied

> student belongs to reserved classes are required to attach a certificate

4. student have to pay 300 rs for the registration.

ELIGIBILITY FOR B.SC AGRICULTURE

> Student must have passed 12th from any recognized board in india with minimum 40 % marks in science group ( medical or non medical )

OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE COLLEGE

> http://www.khalsacollegeamritsar.org/ <

ATTACHMENT

i have attached the college application form for the year 2012 - 2013 admission.

fill it your own handwriting and attach the documents required and submit it college office.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf admissionform- 2012-13.pdf(209.4 KB, 528 views)
File Type: pdf admission-2012-13.pdf(7.6 KB, 249 views)
29th July 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

what meaning of agriculture (hons.)
30th July 2012, 12:46 PM
sheelasnj

Wink Re: Procedure to get admission in BSc Agriculture(Hons) in Khals College Amritsar?

ADMISSION RULES AND GUIDELINES

1. fill the application form on its own handwriting.

2. affix 4 latest passport size photo in the given area.

3. attach the following documents along with the form

> mark sheet of 12th ( attested )

> copy of matriculation certificate as proof of date of birth

> character certificate from the school you have studied

> student belongs to reserved classes are required to attach a certificate

4. student have to pay 300 rs for the registration.

ELIGIBILITY FOR B.SC AGRICULTURE

> Student must have passed 12th from any recognized board in india with minimum 40 % marks in science group ( medical or non medical )

OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE COLLEGE

> http://www.khalsacollegeamritsar.org/ <
13th October 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I Want admisson in Bsc Agriculture after 2 Non medical
15th November 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

When will forms for bsc honours of year 2013-2014 will establish
16th February 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

When Forms of bsc agriculture 2013 will come?
2nd April 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i am neetu when i can register the form
19th April 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

need any entertest. of admision in b.sc agriculture
16th May 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

can i get solution of previous year entrance test?
1st June 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

counselling date for b.sc agriculture
9th June 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

wahts the last date of filling forms for bsc agri. in khalsa college,for 2013
20th June 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

is thete any entrance test for admission in bsc agriculture?
last date for submiting form?
7th August 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Goverment Barjindra college faridkot is the second best college in pujab after PAU ....................... and the admission is through merit cutt off 2012-13 the merit was 84 with PCM /PCB students and 2013-14 was 87.2 ................. all the best mini fee with maxmium Advantage ..................
4th April 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

when was the entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture in guru nanak dev university
21st May 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

What s Minimum Percentage Required in 12Med. for taking Admission in S.R.Govt collage Asr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?