30th May 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of get admission in Chandigarh Medical College?

I would like to know the procedure we have to follow to get admission in chandigarh medical college . we are NRI and keen to get admission in chandigarh medical college for my daughter.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college
  2. Am I eligible to take admission in government medical college Chandigarh if I am from Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  3. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  4. Admission in MCM DAV or any other college in Chandigarh after scoring 74% in Non Medical?
  5. How to get admission in government medical college of Chandigarh?
  6. How to take admission in Biotech in any government college for Haryana and Chandigarh after passing diploma medical lab technology?
  7. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  8. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  9. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
  10. Passed HSC from Mumbai and want to apply for Govt. Medical College Chandigarh : Procedure to apply for Open/General category? Am I eligible for admission?
  11. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is the BSc Astrophysics course is available in PEC Chandigarh? What is the selection procedure?
  13. What is the procedure and how much percentage is required to get admission in B.Com course in SD college of commerce, Chandigarh?
  14. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  15. When is the prospectus of government college Sec-11 Chandigarh in BSc? Procedure to get admission?
  16. What to do if with 40% other school in chandigarh not giving me admission?
  17. Names of institutes offering integrated PhD in Anatomy? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
30th July 2012, 04:06 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure of get admission in Chandigarh Medical College?

I would like to know the procedure we have to follow to get admission in chandigarh medical college . we are NRI and keen to get admission in chandigarh medical college for my sister.
26th May 2013, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of get admission in Chandigarh Medical College?

i want to get admission in govt. Medical college of chandigarh. I just wanted to know what can i do for this. Please contact me on 91 7508675014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?