9th April 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for diploma in chemical? Which university is best to do diploma course?

Procedure to get admission for diploma in chemical? Which university is best to do diploma course? Can you please give me the needed details soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on the same as I need to proceed further. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  2. How can I get admission to study Diploma Industrial Safety in Petrochemicals in Anna University being a Chemical Diploma holder?
  3. Procedure to apply for diploma of petrochemicals in Anna University?
  4. How to get admission in IIT program after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  5. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  6. Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  8. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  9. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  12. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  13. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  14. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  15. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  16. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  17. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study distance Diploma in Chemical engineering at KSOU?
  18. Is Diploma in Plastic Technology equivalent to Diploma in Chemical?
6th July 2017, 09:49 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for diploma in chemical? Which university is best to do diploma course?

Diploma is three year course after 10th and two year duration course after 12th.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board. For 12th passed candidate only science stream is eligible.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by various institutes for final selection.

There are many institutes which offer diploma course :-

Punjab University.

Lovely Professional University.

Amity University etc...

So, you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in these courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?