16th August 2017, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for fashion designing course in NIFT college?

I completed 12th with 70 percent now I am doing engineering 2nd year I like to join in fashion design so how can I get an admission in NIFT college? Can you please answer me with the details on this? Please guide me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to be taken after tenth to join Fashion Designing course? Names of institutions for it?
  2. Procedure to get admission in fashion designing course at NIFT?
  3. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  4. Is maths subject important for fashion designing?
  5. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  6. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  7. Fee structure for fashion designing at NIFT, Bangalore
  8. What should I do to become a fashion designer after completion of 10th standard?
  9. Whether Maths is compulsory for Fashion Designing at NIFT or not?
  10. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can i get admission in NIFT for Fashion Designing course after passing 12th standard?
  12. Procedure to study Bachelor of Design in NIFT for 12th Science student?
  13. Information about the courses in fashion designing in NIFT? What is the fee structure and duration?
  14. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Fashion Studies in Gandhigram College of Fashion Designing? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to do masters in NIFT after completion of 1 year diploma course in fashion designing?
  16. Detailed information about different types of Fashion Designing courses
  17. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  18. Which subjects to choose in 12th for Fashion Designing? Qualification required for admission in NIFT?
18th August 2017, 11:34 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for fashion designing course in NIFT college?

NIFT ( National Institute of Fashion Technology ) and is a premier institute for the fashion designing course.

The institute offers bachelor and master degree in designing. You will be eligible to get admission in master degree course after completion of bachelor degree in engineering.

M.F.Tech and M.Des course will be two available option for you. After qualifying in the admission entrance test will be eligible for admission.

There is no age limit to get admission. For more information about NIFT visit at www.nift.ac.in.
19th August 2017, 07:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for fashion designing course in NIFT college?

NIFT refers to National Institute of Fashion Technology and for taking admission in NIFT to pursue Bachelor of Designing course you need to qualify its respective entrance test.

* Further for appearing in the entrance examination you are required to hold the following qualifications :-

i) You must have completed your Class 12th or any equivalent degree from a recognized board of education.

ii) You must have the citizenship of India with your age lying under 23 years by the 1st October of that year in which you are appearing in the examination.

For more details about the admission procedure of NIFT for various courses you can refer to its official link i.e; www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?