9th May 2011, 01:50 PM
Budo

Procedure to get admission in Hindu College? What is the cutoff mark for Major course in Maths? When is the admission form available?

what is the procedure to get admission in hindu college? what is the cut-off mark for major course in maths? when admission form will be available?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? From where I will get admission form?
  2. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Availability of admission form online for Hansraj College? Procedure of admission in Foreign Langues?
  4. Procedure of admission in Centre Hindu School for Boys at class 6?
  5. What is the admission procedure followed for Central Hindu School? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to get admission through online for 11th standard in Banaras Hindu Girls school?
  7. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date of admission after securing 78 marks in Maths?
  8. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date for admission? I have secured 78 marks in Maths
  9. How to fill admission form for IGCSE student?
  10. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc. course in Banaras Hindu University?
  11. Fee details of B.Com course in Hindu College, Delhi University? Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  12. When will the DAV College admission form come in market? What is the procedure of admission?
  13. Cut off marks and admission procedure of B.Sc(Bio) at St. Edmund's College?
  14. List of college in DU north campus offering B.Com course through distance learning? What is its admission criteria?
  15. How can i get admission in 11th commerce or humanities in Central Hindu School for girls?
  16. Procedure to take admission in Banaras Hindu Girls School? Date of entrance exam fee structure details?
  17. Procedure to take admission in Autonomous college for Maharashtra candidates? What is the cutoff?
  18. What is procedure of taking admission in F.Y.B.Com?
17th June 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Hindu College? What is the cutoff mark for Major course in Maths? When is the admission form available?

HOW TO GET ENTRY IN CHEMISTRY OWNERS IN BSC DU
5th July 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Hindu College? What is the cutoff mark for Major course in Maths? When is the admission form available?

i want to take admission in hindu college of DU. what is the criteria for being getting admission there? what r the certificates required? i want to do eco honours if not then history honours. plz reply soon.
25th November 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in hindu college DU. what is the criteria for getting admission there? what is the cut-off and certificates reqd.?
i want to do zoology honours.
plz reply soon.
1st June 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in hindu college of DU. What is the prosedure ? please tell.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?