30th July 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Institute of Professional Studies, Damodarpur, Baripada (Law College)?

I want to get admission in 3 years LLB course. So, how can I get admission in Institute of Professional Studies, Damodarpur, Baripada (Law College) for academic session 2019-20? What is the fees structure?

18th October 2019, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Institute of Professional Studies, Damodarpur, Baripada (Law College)?

Any Information about Institute of Professional Studies (Law College ), Damadarpur Baripada Odisa, like admission, When this College will be start, Current Situation of this College , (Law College ) like Building,
5th November 2019, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Institute of Professional Studies, Damodarpur, Baripada (Law College)?

Is this institute under north orisha university granted
13th December 2020, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Is this institute under north orisha university granted ? Is this institute has permission of Bar council of India ?
24th April 2021, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

LLB 3 Years fees structure, now can I get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?